59. spending time with my little family.

khushi ( POV )

After putting food infront of samsher and saruh I sat down in the dinning table. Aditya bahai and zoya bhabi left for the work. The house is so empty.

I dont know why I wake up in Arnavs embrace this days. Like yesterday night samsher was sleeping between us but when I woke up he was gone and I was alone in bed with Arnav.

As I sit here I am thinking about our recent relationship status...he behaves so different that I dont understand whats going on here.

" Here you go " said Arnav pulling me out of my thoughts. He handed me some files. " This are forms where you can apply for jobs. I have checked they're really good places. " he said and handed me the files.

" Thank you. " I told scanning the files they are from top companies and hospitals. Really he did nice research  on them I must say.

" Files reminds me about samrat. " I told him and he sat down laughing " what a nice way to remember that guy. " he teased me of course.

" I will surely go for interview in this places for sure. " I told him. He slided a diarymilk in my hand. " What is this for? " I asked him all confused.

" You only said its best to give sweets before going for some good work...it makes the work smooth. " he said in his own way.

" Yes I did. Thank you. " I told him...he remembered...surprising. " Alright I am leaving...have a nice day. " he said and wanted to leave but before he could leave samsher pulled his shirt.

" I am getting late....go play with mummy. " he said and everytime he says that I live it. " Baby come here...dont bother dad. " I told samsher trying to pull him but he didn't even bulged.

" looks like he is in the mood to play. " Said Arnav, he took out his phone made a call to his secretary and here you go he is free.

" Now father and son play together. " I told and was going to leave but saruh pulled my saree. " You want granny to stay too..." said Arnav to saruh and he jumped.

" Lets go out for a walk with him and ride cycle together. " he said but their is a problem...I cant ride a cycle. I looked towards him with a complicated look.

" What? " he asked as I made no reply..." you cant cycle? " he asked a simple question. " No I cant " I replied him.

" Than its perfect time to teach you...wear something comfy we are going out. " he said cheering. Destruction here I come. Hope sam can bail me out cause I am an awesome rider.

I changed into jeans and top, tying my hairs up. Arnav changed into house dress. And together we head out of our house.

Its so nice to be out in a sunny day but my heart is in deep fear. Arnav sat on his cycle helped me sit in front and started riding it. The two little ones following us. They're having fun chasing the cycle. After sometimes we reached a plain side and Arnav stopped his cycle.

He climbed down and made me sit on the seat. " This are brakes, and here you paddle... Keep your hands straight....try to balance and I will push the cycle. " he told showing the cycle like I am a kid who never saw a cycle before.

" Ready? " he asked me. I holded his hand out of fear and asked " you will not let it go right....? " I asked him. He patted my hand and said " Trust me...never. " and that helped me calm down a little.

He was holding the cycle while I try to balance it. It took time but I am having fun here. I tried to balance the cycle but its a hard job. But I tried my best...even fell down few times.

" Very good for first day. Soon you will be a professional rider. We must practice everyday. " he said as we lied on the large green field...tired from all the excercise. samsher and saruh are still playing...they dont get tired at all.

" Its so nice to take a day off and enjoy in the nature...I feel so good. " Said Arnav. " Its nice to take break from time to time. " I told him and he nodded. Samsher who brought him here showed no interest in playing with him and just played with his son.

We eat lunch in the nature talking about our ball room, the fun days and planning for my jobs. It became a little picnic for our little family.

While returning I had to carry saruh since he was too sleepy to walk. Samsher walked with slow steps beside us. They played a lot and I know as soon as they reach home...all three are going to sleep as soon as possible.

" You were so scared of them....now look you love them most. " he said to me. " Yes they taught me to not always the negative side but to see the positive side of any situation. " I replied looking at sleeping saruh.

" Really I thought once you sort out your living problems...food, cloth and work. You know how to make money...you dont need to know love. I thought its pointless. But we have seen so many side of life together in such short time and that made me realise....love is very important. Life is incomplete without it. " he said that and I totally agree with him.

" I have a question for you khushi. And if you dont answer now thats fine but I want to know. " he started and I nodded.

" If we didn't meet like we did and we meet in different time and different place....like no contract marriage and all was their any chance that you would have fallen for me? " he asked.

I am already in love idiot I wanted to say " Arnav I...." but before I could finish a worried voice stopped us.

" Arnav..." we saw judge Hudson rushing towards us. " We need to go in veers base....I got a call. They said its urgent and I have to go now. " Said judge Hudson, he is visibly shaking.

" Let me get bhai and we will leave now. " Said Arnav before rushing in. I tried to calm judge Hudson down but my voice betraying me. Aditya and Arnav left with Judge Hudson....hope everything goes well.

Author Interview :

Author : Good job samsher...you will get your meat as payment.

Samsher : 🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩

Author : keep working hard and you will get your gift soon.

samsher : 🐯

Author : Good job saruh ❤❤❤

Saruh : 🐅🐅🐅.