15 Mission No Unhealthy Food....being a spy.

Zoya's ( POV )

" Never knew that our house has so many mosquitoes. " said Aditya with an angry face. Sometimes these two brothers are just copy paste of each other. " we are literally sitting outside of our house so mosquitoes are common but I don't think we have to wait here for long. " I ensured him and he nodded.

" Adi today while I was with samrat he told me something which got me thinking. " I told him , we are currently hiding behind a pillar near mom's room to catch the culprit. He asked " Really ? What was it ? " .

" He told Arnav and Khushi ....well maybe they can be a thing in future, you know..... " I told him and trust me I never saw him struggle so hard to suppress his laughter in my life. " Khushi and Arnav.... What a joke Zoya. " he said and I think I gave the same reaction when I heard about it for the first time.

" oh ! Please .....people use to think even we can't be together ever but look how happy we are together. " I reminded him about our relationship. He said " cause it was your handsome and polite husband thats why we became a thing. " he said proudly.

" oh ! Hello you were just like Arnav... actually more ice cold than Arnav . I was going to instruct my assistant not to take any assistant from your family.... but than maa requested and I couldn't refuse and slowly slowly we became a thing..... " I was going to continue but Aditya interrupted in between " why are we fighting here ?....And I was telling you that cause I am sure Arnav has selected Laxmi for his future wife ,so how Arnav and Khushi can be together ? " and I thought beside sam only I know about it , how he came to know ?

" You knew about it ? " I asked him , he smiled and told " Its so obvious , I talked with Arnav about his marriage ideas and his views on the topic and as much as I understood him , he takes marriage as business deals counting profits and no love and on that point of view laxmi is best candidate for him. " he told , my husband is so smart.

" But she is not good for him. " I protested , Aditiya nodded and told " I know but we also must respect Arnavs decisions , as his guardian we can guild him , advice him but can't rule his life. He have to learn on his own , crash but again have to stand up on his own and I am sure Arnav can do it. " I think Aditiya is right , we can't force him to do anything right.

" And right now I think we should go back in our room as I don't think anyone will come so late to deliver food to mom. " said Aditya , I nodded we have to wait for Rita and see if she is the one bringing food for maa. He is right , we are here for long time but no one showed up , I nodded and we came back in our room. I know I can't force Arnav to marry Khushi but I can give him little hints to show that how good Khushi is for him....if he understand than well and good and if he doesn't than what else can I do ?

Khushi ( POV )

" Poor soul she loved to eat so much and now she can't eat anything she likes . " said my mother with a sad expression. I know that but for health she has to maintain her diet.

" oh ! By the way you met with Arnav right ? How is he ? Tall ,dark and handsome ....are you friends yet ? " She is climbing in the wrong train again. Why my mother is build like that ?

" Mom , listen if Arnav is the last man alive I will not marry him, such a rude and cold hearted man. " I told her and also added every incident that happened with it. She listened with interest , asked question from time to time and smiling during the whole story.

" Mom why are you smiling ? I am angry here. " I told and she laughed out loud " you look too cute when you are angry. " she said and pulled my cheeks as if I am a kid and told " I am smiling because I can see a light of hope..." again she is on the wrong train.
" Mom I hate him okay. " I told her while folding cloths for my journey.

" Hate is a strong word my dear don't use it so casually. 'HATE ' stands for ' Having Alternative Taste of Entertainment ' , love can be used normal as people often gets bore and forget the thing they love but hate always remains....so be careful with that word. " she said and started doing her work.

" why are you packing ? " I asked her , " Khalid Aktar Mirza , called me this morning . He said he wants to through ' Birthday party ' for one of his guest....what was her name ? ...Rukshar. So he needs flowers and I am going to deliver them to him and stay few days to enjoy royal treatment. " hmm , Khalid organizing birthday parties... Interesting , if what I am thinking is true than god please help him.

" So Zoya and Aditya caught the person who use to smuggle food to Arati ? " asked mom. " No , Zoya has texted me and told they had no luck. " I think its Rita who does the smuggling thing....hope she gets caught soon.

" I think you people are aiming for wrong person and wrong time , Arati knows if she get food when others are at home she will get caught someday and people who can be doubted will be the least one used by her.....think out of the box. I know her well , you have to be extra smart to catch her. " said mom , now that's a good suggestion, something which I can use. I hugged her and told
" Mom you are the best love you. " I told her and took my phone. Hope everything goes well.

~Authors Interview ~

Author - Hey ! The above certificate that you can see ...I got it in the competition in story Mirror. I just wanted to share the news with you.
Aditiya - congratulations Author.
Zoya - we want party Author.
Author - Thank you Aditya , you will get party soon Zoya.
Samrat - Congress Author.
Author - Thank you sam.
Laxmi - Its just participation certificate , every participants got one what's the big deal ?
Author - * 😳😳😳 * will see you soon.
Sahara - Author don't bother with her view, Congress for your achievement.
Author - Thank you😿😿