79. Going out with family.

Khushi ( POV)

" Don't be lazy....you're going to be late. Aren't you going for a trip ? " asked Arnav pulling the blanket down which I am holding like my life depends on it.

" What's wrong? " he asked once he removed the blanket and saw me wide awake. He sat beside me and pulled my hand to make me sit up.

" The whole family trip was a fun thing...till I realise I have to be away from you guys. I suddenly don't wanna go. " I told him making a face.

" You will miss us? " asked Arnav as if its a question. " Of course, Zoya bhabi wouldn't be there...our guests who came to be with us will feel bad. Samsher and Saruh....I will miss them so much. " I told him...... and what about him? I will not be able to see him too.

" Its not for long time....you will be here before you know it. " Said Arnav...I know and I want to go but than I dont want to go...its confusing.

From ' I can't tolerate you ' we came to ' I cant tolerate a day without you' and that was quite a journey and now I dont wanna go.

" I dont want you to go...but its important for our families...so get
up. " Said Arnav. I sat up...well I guess he is right.

" Arnav...you asked me if what happened that night....or what I said that night was true or not. I want to answer...but I just dont want to leave just after answering...I can't so I will answer you once I get back. " I told him.

" Either sam influenced you or...you are back in your old form. " Said Arnav making a face. " Why would you say that? " I asked him.

" You dont want to leave by answering but willing to leave me thinking what your answer could be....thats evil."  he said and before I could say anything my phone rang...its dad. God I am late. I hurriedly got down to get ready.

2 Hours later.

" Mom.....lets go. " I told mom. Dad has come to pick me and mom up. My mother in law is making jokes and irritating him.

As I said my friends are not thrilled by my sudden depurture. But what can I do? Arnav helped me get my thinks in the car.

" I have checked your place has letter writing service for fun...do write to me. " Said Arnav. " Yes, I will write to you and send you with pigeon  " I told him. Me and my jokes...dont mind.

" Where is sam? " asked Arnav looking around for him. " I think your friend is back on his flirting
business. " I told Arnav. I have my reasons...from the time laxmi entered she is talking with sam.

And the way they are talking its like they have a secret they enjoy, things they are dealing together..and that made me little uncomfortable. Like what are they talking about? And why he looks more her best friend than mine?....thats not done.

" Yeah! But they do have cat and dog relationship....not someone to flirt with trust me. " Said Arnav. Well I dont think so.

" Lets go....we have a flight to catch " said Dad. Well its my first trip with him...hope everything goes well. Dad is the one driving us to airport, mom sat with Laxmi at the back sit while I sat with dad. I watched in the rearview mirror....Arnav standing in the gate slowly disappearing in the distance.

We reached the airport in no time Now we are  waiting for our flight. I know if I tell sahara or others about what happened they will be very angry and say I chickened out at the last moment.

But I want to make sure that everything is alright. He says he doesn't love laxmi and I trust him but I have to make sure even she is okay with it. Its important as now she is my sister.....I have to make sure she is on right track.

I dont want to start anything by making anyone hurt. If I start something with Arnav I dont want anything to go wrong. Its not that I will give up on him for her or something.

But its also true they were bestfriends...group of three. And I dont want to spoil their frienship for me.

4 Hours later.

I pretty much slept during the whole journey. After arriving in our destination we took a taxi to lotus town, must say the scenery is beautiful.

The road sides are covered in different flowers trees and blue lakes....its beautiful. Soon we reached near ' Moonflower city' from here we will take bullock cart to the ' Hut land.'

The taxi driver helped us carry our luggage to the cart and we four sat together facing each other. I sat with laxmi so that dad could sit with mom. He was looking for an opportunity to sit with her so I gave him one.

As soon as the cart got into ' Hut land ' I became schoked....I really thought we are in a village. Could see muddy roads, fields on each side of it, you could see golden crops in them, little river, huts in distance. It does looks like we time traveled and came back in past.

Soon we arrived in near our hut....every hut has individual numbers...and ours is 24. As the cart left us near our hotel door I saw the main gate....its like a wooden door. One boy who was supposed to take care of us came running....he opened the door and let us in the hut.

It has a big yard in the middle with rooms around it. Four rooms are reserved for us with kitchen in the corner. Their is tulsi plant in the middle....just like you watch in movies.

" Sir since you all are tired....we recommended you to have hotel lunch today....from tomorrow you can do what you want. " Said that guy and of course....I am super tired to do anything.so we agreed.

I came in my room....it has a bed, a covered to keep clothes, a pot of water near the bed, one small window near the bed....perfect for me. I freshened up and eat dinner in my room...everyone too tired to move.

After that I just lied in my bed....wish I could show this place to Arnav and others they would have loved to be here.....sleep engulfed me while I was thinking about that.