Chapter 1

AN: So, I will start my internship in January, I'm sorry if you barely seen or read any new chapters for three months. But, I will try to upload some chapters whenever I can.....

Let's cut some episodes.

There's No I in Team, or Whatever

Lucienne pov

"So, basically, Michael murdered you during his and Lucifer's fight about who should be a God?"

After Hope cast a spell to bring back everyone memories about Cleo, Hope and I told a few parts to the super squad. Including the semi new member Finnley a.k.a. Kinder Joy's new beau, but we left about the species of our fur baby. Seeing everyone will freak out if they know a Hellhound is in the school. 

"Yes, Liz-bear. My mother gave him a life sentence in Hell," I replied. "And your sister has to put you in another body?" MG asked, I give him a thumb up as a 'Yes'. 

"Wait, so you are really an angel?" Finnley asked. "Correction, Finnley, it's an archangel. And judging from your face, I can tell that you don't believe it. Am I right?" I asked her back. "It's Finch. And, of course, angels are not real. They just a character in every religion," she answered.

"First thing first, that's ouch! Really ouch... Two, you are a wolf. Kinder Joy and Cherry Blossom," pointing at Josie and Lizzie, "are siphoners, MG and Kaleb are vampires, and my missus is freaking tribrid. There's no such thing as "Not real," I imitated her voice. "And three..." I stretch my shoulders to let out my huge white wings while flashing my devil eyes. "That's a real wing, Finnley. Not a cheap CGI," I added. Her jaw dropped open as I hide them, I clapped my hands together. 

"So, nobody missing something. And do we have any plan to rescue Kelp's brain from his daddy issues?"

MG raises his finger up in the air, "we plan to head dive to his head and try to find any clue about Landon and Cleo." I scrunch my lips up, "that's a very.... Terrible idea that I ever heard. Big no to that plan, why? If you die inside his head then you die for real. Next, please." I encourage the squad to dig deeper into their pink brains to find any idea. 

"But you can bring us back, right? In case, we..." Kaleb moved his thumb from the right side of his neck to the other side. "That's right, Kaleb. But, even though I'm the new CEO of Hell enterprise, doesn't mean I can bring you back easily." I tried to explain to him. "Besides, I refuse to bring anyone who died because of their own stupidity. That sounds lame and not cool," I added. 

"So, if we can't get inside of his head then how do we reach Cleo?" Lizzie asked.

"Just make sure you write your message and leave that to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Squad's meeting, Hope drags me to our room and burn a sage. I furrow my brow at the sage then to her, "I can't run from my destiny, am I?" I sigh and, gently, grabbed her hand then led her to sit at our bed. "No one can run from their destiny but you can alternate it," I replied, making a circular motion on the back of her hand.