Chapter 7

AN: Hello everyone! Due to different timezone, i want to say happy fasting for my fellow Muslim who celebrates Ramadan. Happy joyful and blessed Ramadan!

"Hope is Not the Goal"

Lucienne pov

"I like it here, can we stay like this forever, Luci?"

We are chilling at the Garden, this is her favourite place since we tied the knot and we spent our honey and moon in here. Because Hope loves the views, not because we were doing the dirty things here, you dumb-dumb.

The Garden is a sacred place I created just to pleased dad and mom and to annoyed Michael. It's also a pure holy place, that not even a demon could enter. Hope is laying on her back with my thigh as her pillow, both of us are watching at the sunset. "Of course, we can. Why not?" i asked her back.

"Just us, this beautiful meadow, and a perfect sunset"

"Hmm, you sure you won't miss the teens' problem on the school?" i look down at the tribrid, "maybe..... Maybe i won't."

"And you, Hope Morningstar, is a bad liar. I know you love that troublesome school more than me, which is why we need to return or we will miss Ric's epic speech about a missing Dana Lillien."

She pushes herself up in a sitting position, furrowing her eyebrow in confusion. "Dana Lillien as the blonde from MFHS that trying to flirt with you?" i nod, "well, for once I'm glad that she is missing. One less female teens to worry."

I tilt my head aside in confuse, "worry of what?"

She pointed at me, "you, dummy! Have you realized that you have a long line of a female human waiting behind just for us to break!?" she playfully pushes me down with her index finger and straddling my waist.

Is that such a thing exist?

"See!? You don't even know about it! But, better that way," she pulls me closer to her, our lips meet. I deepen our kiss as her hands running through my hairs, she pulls away as she needs to breathe air. She traces my lips with her thumb, "this lips better never kiss anyone but me."

I smirked at her jealousy, "as much as i like this jealous Hope. But, we, really, need to be at the school." She groans but getting up from my waist, then helping me to get up. She places her right hand on my shoulder, she jumps as i carry her on my arms, my left hand is on her back and the other on the back of her knees.