Chapter 17

Let's Just Finish the Dance pt I

Lucienne pov

"You sure you wanna return down to earth?"

I cupped Hope's cheek and kiss her forehead, "yes, besides Landon and i need to talk." Hope lets out heavy sighs, "he's sorry. So, does Alaric.... Promise me you won't smiting both of them?" I nod and kissing her lips softly, "i promise, I just want to talk, Hopey." Hope lets out a defeated sigh and turns to my mother, who seems frustrated as she is. "Lucienne, my dear child, you're still.... Never mind, forget it. Nothing can change your mind once you set on something," she turns to Hope, "just make sure she doesn't use her celestial side too much."

"Will do, i'll keep an eye on her," Hope said to my mom.

Suddenly Luce hugging me tightly, "don't scare me anymore, sister.... And kick that bird's ass for me," he said quietly at the last part before pulls away. We fist bump each other, "will do, Luce. Will do," Hope arched her brow at us. "Hope, my dearest In-law, i have so much fun with you these past few days," Gabe said to my wife. "Turn out earth are so much more fun than in here. Az, O, and i will visit you. Of course, when you both are decent," wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Gabriel, son, neither i nor your mother will, ever, allowed you to be on earth. Period," dad told him, ruining his fun. Then staring at both of us, "you best leave now before your mother changes her mind," he said to us. I nod and link my hand with Hope, "shall we, sunshine?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Salvatore School

Dad teleported both of us to the school, "they are waiting for us," Hope softly said to me

Dad teleported both of us to the school, "they are waiting for us," Hope softly said to me. We went to the headmaster's office, but before stepping inside the office i make an aluminium bat appeared. "What is that for?" Hope eyeing the bat then me, "i hear they opened a baseball club, i wanna join in," i lied not so smoothly at her before opened the door.

"Oh, hey guys! Good to see you too, especially you, Landon, Dr. S!" twirling my bat on my hand, giving those two a fake smile. "Lucienne, i-i..." i turn to Landon and walks toward him, "let me say how sorry i am. I don't know that you're archangel and you and Hope are really that serious... I also sorry for my part on yo-" I swing my bat toward Landon.

 I also sorry for my part on yo-" I swing my bat toward Landon