Chapter 1

AN: Sorry, this will be a short chapter.

Sleeping Beauty

Lucienne pov

"Let's see, what is wrong with you two."

It's been a year after the whole Malivore and that damn Necromancy stuff happened and, also, a year since Hope and Flamey-o are in supernatural comatose. And during these tough moment, Hope has driven me crazy. I can't figure it out why she won't wake up, i tried to ask mom and dad but they are in incognito mode and won't answer my calls. A year since i was so close to bursting everyone into a puddle of blood. Especially Alyssa Chang.

Since i enroll back in this damn school, Alaric being generous and gave our room back. Which is far away from Alyssa's. I've been drinking every mortal's liquor and ask Luce to shipped me his joint and his heroin while figuring what to do. And Flamey-o isn't helping at all, one second his name is written in the book then the next one it's gone again and again. I even asked Az, but she doesn't have the answer. She's as confused as me.

The lights start to flicker, again, and i can hear a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds outside the school. I tap my fingers against the glass when my left hand is twitching in frustration, "think, Lucienne. Think. You are the king of Hell and Emptiness now," i muttered to myself. 

In a second i shatter my 5th with a bare hand, "you have to wake up, love. I-I... I don't know what to do without you. There, my confession. If you want me to confess something to you then i will confess everything, okay!? I-I..." i paused, feeling very frustrated. I pick up another glass and pour another liquor to it, "just wake up, please."

I get up from my chair, "If your goal is to make frustrated me then congratulation! You win, Hope. You know what..." I went to our closet and open a small drawer where i keep my angel blade, "if i have to kill Flamey-o just to see your cute blue eyes, i will." I pick up the silver shiny blade, smirking at it. 

"And you know i will do it without a second thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Salvatore School Hallway*

I hold the sharp edge of the blade then throw the blade toward the monster who caused all of this happened, i throw it without holding my power back. The blade pierces its throat as i make myself known, "you little fuckers!" I let out my devil's eyes and stretch my wings out as i walk to the Necromancer and Flamey-o.