Chapter 13

I Fell In Love With The Devil

Lucienne pov

"Silent treatment. I deserve that."

I keep staring at the auburn girl who turned out to be this special guest of mine while tapping my index and middle finger against my throne, "you know what else I deserver? For you to stop staring at me blankly-..." she paused herself, annoyed. "I know what I did is a shit, there's no excuse in this world that could make you forgive my mean and shitty self."

I blink my eyes at her twice, "I tried to find you, in fact, you could ask your demons. But none of them speaks a word! So, I figure it out myself you are at the last place that none of the human or supernatural creatures would be. Hell."

Resting my left forearm above the armchair, and sighed. "... What do you want, Hope?" I asked coldly. "I have Hell to rule, pagans Gods to deal with, and I don't have a time with your mortal's world. Stop wasting my time..."

"I heard what happened... I-I I didn't know it was that worst, Luci..." I rolled my eyes, "ah, yes! The Devil betrayed by her one and only twin who just turn into a temporary God, isn't that what you trying to congratulate me?! Did you come to gloat, Hope?! Are you happy that the Devil finally got what she deserved!? Or are you trying to beg me to bring you back!?" I snapped, ignoring how she flinched and trying to stay still.

One of these days, I will paint Earth red.

"I was worried about you, Luci! Amanadiel and Luc-..." I cut her off by flashing my devil eyes, "DO NOT SPEAK THEIR NAMES!" I shouted.

"I was worried about you, Luci! I'm sorry for hurting you, all those words... I wish I shouldn't say it," she confessed. "I'm trying to fix all the mess and all the hurt I have given to you, so If Hell is where I belong then I will make it up with you."

"If you want to stay here, be my guest but I don't have time for your nonsense, Hope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope stays true to her words, she stays around while I could feel her staring at me with unreadable emotions. The Pagans couldn't stop and give me a rest to think about what to do, let's not forget about Aurora. My hands are itching just to write her name on my book to make it easier, but that would be breaking another rule of Mother.

Speaking of Mother, I tried to have a word with her but my sibling's verdict keep getting in my way. They have cut ties with me. I pinch the bridge of my nose before throwing everything on the table out of my sight, scaring every demon and Hope away.