Chapter 4

AN: Well, due to differences time zone between you and me, i wanna say Merry Christmas, Happy Ho Ho Ho, Frohes Weihnachten, and Feliz Navidad. Wishing the next year we can celebrate christmas better than this year.

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Lucienne pov

After Klaus sent Hope back to the school, he flew to France and he just returned today without Elijah. I sat at the chair while the girl are listening to music with her headphone on, I spun the chair to face her as she looking at me back.

"What?"

"Do you think it's time for Klaus to know me? I mean officially see me?" she arched her brow, "yeah, but not now. Not when he's hell bent on finding mom." I shrugged my shoulders off then doing astral projection before Hope can intervenes.

I stand at the compound's living room, i see Klaus back as he's staring down at the front yard. "Rough day Niklaus Mikaelson?!" i make myself known to him, he quickly turns around.

"Pleasure to finally meet you?" Holding my hand out to him. 

"Who are you? What you doing at my home?!" i shrugged, walking pass him. "I see you have pretty busy day. Well, i go wherever Hope goes" answering his second question.

As i just mentioned his daughter name, he becomes alarmed. "What do you want with her!?" he eyeing me up and down looking for a sign of threat.

"Short long story is she's my mate" he lunges pass through me. I sigh and looking at him who fell on the ground, "dont waste your energy Klaus, it's astral projection. You know Hayley took the news better than you, she's more chill to meet her daughter's mate than you. And I came in peace."

Pouring the bourbon that i see on table, "so, you are witch" i shook my head. "I'm Lucienne, the younger twins of Lucifer. Nice to meet you father in-law! And no, i'm not witch. Not even vampires or wolves, i'm an..... Archangel."