Chapter 17

One Call Away

Lucienne pov

"You're not being irrational, Lucienne!"

Ignoring the blonde vampire that been following right on my ass, continue to put my stuff and clothes inside a box. "And stop ignoring me!" I winch as she screaming right on my ear. 

"Caroline, for the love of Dad! I appreciate this kind," pointing at her, "concern gesture of your student but Hope and I are far from okay and it would take a huge toll for us to be together again. Let's say in a few years then we'll see how." I left a bunch of our photos to Hope to decide, "did Klaus ask you to do this?"

"So, what if she hurt you!? I've been hurting because of boys for many fuckin' times! And here I am alive and with one of those who hurt me and tried to make up to me for all he did... You're a dick, you know." she paused, "if there's someone else that she cares beside her family, that would be you." Jabbing her finger to my biceps, "you and she are the kind of love that neither the Mikaelsons nor I ever have-..." she pinched the bridge of her nose and about to say something when someone interrupting us. 

"Ms. Forbes? I didn't know you're here... I'm sorry, did I interrupt something? I can come back later," Hope looked between me and Caroline while being nervous as Heaven. "Nope, Ms. Forbes here are starving and about to leave." Smiling smugly at the blonde.

"Yes, apparently I'm in mood for archangel's blood." She flipped me off before leaving. After the blonde vampire leaving grumpily, I look up at Hope and motion her to come inside. "I take your silence as you've heard everything," she tried to look anywhere but me in uncomfortable.

"I-I... For whatever it's worth, I'm sorry, Luci."

I nodded, "I'm sorry too, Hope."

"I-I I'm not sure you want this too, but can we still have breakfast together?" she nervously asked. I chuckle amused, "only if it's a date," winking playfully at her. 

"It's a date then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Salvatore's School/ Bayou * 

For a moment, I feel like the old Hope Mikaelson is back. The one that I fall in love with. I draped my arm over her shoulders as we ate side by side, we had our breakfast at the Grills but Caroline sent me a text that Rick is asking for all the students to meet him at the Grand Hall.