Chapter 7

AN: Let's vote! What do you think about writing DC Titans x Mikaelson. Type "🖕" as yes and type "❌" for no.

This Baby Vamp is Hungry For Nestle Cerelac

Lucienne pov

I drive us around the centre of the town and, Hope being her panicked self, decided not to listen to me and steal some hideous disguise. Then I hear her phone vibrate while our fur baby is whining because he feels his other mom being restless, panicked, etcetera.

I can hear her breathing become uneven as Aurora is taunting her then Hope tries to look around us and then she hangs up the call. "Hope Andrea Morningstar!" I said sternly as she stops at her track and turns to look at me. I sighed and walk up to her, "first thing first, this disguise is hideous. Second, Aurora is as older as Rebekah. I'm sure her enemy can spot her from a thousand miles away," she glares at me, "okay, bad word. But the point is, you're playing Aurora's game and if you keep playing then she will win and you lose...." I trailed off while taking off her sunglasses.

"And a Morningstar isn't a loser, especially at playing a game..." I use both of my index fingers to turn her frown and panic into a smile. "I don't know if this help but I gave a certain siphoner tip about your OG body, seeing as we have ticked her anger button. But, no worries, she doesn't have any intention to kill the youngest Mikaelson without angering the whole fams."

"And you're telling me this now?"

I blink my eyes twice and shrug my shoulders off, "I'm trying a few times but you were too busy playing Aurora's game, so yeah..."

"I hate you..."

I chuckle and boop her nose, "love you too, Hopeless...." then our fur baby is interrupting our moment by yapping at Hope. "I'm sorry too, lil guy," Hope said to him, crouching down and rubbing his head. Then she gets up to my level and looks at me like hoping for something, "what do you say about breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Meanwhile, Third pov *

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson," Lizzie said with hatred as she stab the back of "Hope" hand with a tribrid stake. "You're making a terrible mistake," she groans, "I'm not who you think I am!" Hope said as Lizzie push the stake deeper. "Tell me about it. I thought you were a good person who was my friend," chuckling bitterly, "guess I missed all the psycho murderer red flags. I don't see Lucienne, where's your satan hiding? And looking back, there were many."