Chapter 16

AN: This book have reach 100 chapters, hooray!

The Gods, The Devil, The Mystic Falls pt II

Lucienne pov

"My queen. Ferryman. Forgive me for the interruption but," he shifted his gaze to me, "I believe a demigod named Jen has requested for your audience."

I huff and fix my hair that got out of a line, Landon grabbing my wrist to stop me. "Wait! What if there's more to come? I meant what if I have to bring back one of so many Salvatore's students." 

"Second lesson of being a ferryman, Land-on." Patting his shoulder, "do what ordinary nerd does. Fucking stall them, dumb-dumb!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Jen's Hideout*

I arrive at a... machine shop that I'm not sure what is, I look around until I see a familiar figure standing facing me with a specific heavy cuff on her wrist. Eyeing her up and down, still not sure whether to give her a pitying look or something else.

"Oh, hey dude!" Waving her fingers at me while grinning at me, "young demigod... What do you want?" I decide to stay where I am, keeping a distance between her and me. 

"I don't like how we met, you know when your girlfriend and Lizzie was high and drunk? Yeah, I heard about you and your brother and dead ins't an option to me. So, I tried to hide who I was that time. Are we good, dude?"

I furrow my brow while tapping my foot against the cold tile impatiently, "again. What do you want?"

"Right... I want to make a deal with you." I motion her to continue, "you know exactly that my father doesn't deserve to have "Happy Father's day," and Ben could vouch for me for that..." she sighs heavily, "I just want to be free of him. For a century and more, I keep looking over my shoulders and was scared of him. You can do anything with him, kill him or drown him or whatever you want."

"I'm not a genie who grants everyone wishes. What do I get in return?"

"Ah, right. I didn't think of that..." She frowns and hangs her head down, "well, I don't have something precious to me and I don't want to offer you my soul as I haven't lived a life without my Father."