Chapter 15

AN: I was kick out from the Coop of Township game by the Germans, because i've lot of nicknames and they were confuse about that (probably thinking if i was scammer). Tried to explained it to them, only for them to kick me out. The point is don't play Township game.  

Ps: This short chapter is spoiler.

The Doomsday And the Truth pt I

Third pov

"Especially you, Ric. What the hell!?"

A very pissed-off blonde vampire almost screamed her lung out, the school begins to shake like there's an earthquake, Klaus turns to his daughter in concern. "Hope is that your doing?" The tribrid shook her head, "no, but whatever it is doesn't sound good either, dad." The headmistress turns to her students and her twins in a very annoyance and a very clear exhaustion face, "right, all of you need to leave. NOW!... Klaus, Dr. Saltzman, and i need to talk. Alone and no eavesdropping, understood?" she emphasized the last part. "After this, we all will talk," she crossed her arms over her chest.

They all look at each other and leaving with hesitation before leaving the headmaster's office, "they are not here," Klaus told them, locking the door. "What the hell, Ric!? Klaus and i were so close to getting the answer for the twins when a very piss-off archangel appeared, out of fucking nowhere, and kill her with a snap of his fingers! She's the only hope to stop the merge, Ric! Oh, yeah, he's very close to killing us! So, congratulation for ruining everything!"

Alaric looking at his former student slash the mother of his child like she just grows three head, "Oh, come on, Caroline! Don't tell me you believe this archangel thingy! They are just story that exists in the bible and every religion books," Alaric chuckles. Then he turns to Klaus, "and you, really? I thought you supposed to be a big bad scary hybrid, not a close-minded parent who married his underage child to someone she barely knows."

"Let me assure you, Alaric, that everything my daughter told you is real. I was there and, to be honest when it's about my daughter, Lucienne has every kind of my trust than my trust in you. And mind that tongue before i rip it out of your mouth!" Klaus spats.

"Fine, let say archangel and the whole universe theories are true. Why would she come here? To this school? Besides, what kind of doomsday they could create!? I've faced many enemies and they don't scare me," Alaric sat in his chair behind his desk.

"Because of Hope!" Caroline screamed. "She never wanted to come until Hope was mad at her and i was there when they were married... And i had offered her my help." Klaus places both of his hands on her shoulder to calm her down, "this is ridiculous, Ric. This needs to stop.... First, you almost let someone who can't be compelled left and stole the school's artefact. Then now, you kidnap an archangel with the same un-compelled boy who happened to kissed Hope!" she added.