Chapter 5

AN: This book win with score 15-3. 

"Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn pt II"

Third pov

"2...."

The angel is kinda impressive then she walking outside of the cellar, just right in time for her to see the used-to-be lady turned into a dragon. "I see..... Just right in time," she muttered. The four of them turned to see the archangel, "it doesn't work! A lot of courage and a knife!" Alaric shouted, pissed and annoyed at the stranger in front of him.

"Did i or did i not tell you that you need to stab her in the throat? Not in the heart?" asking innocently like nothing dangerous happened. "Ooopss."

"Yo--" Hope beats Alaric off by shoving Alaric aside and pissed at her in-law. "Azrael! For God sake!" Hope cursing the archangel in frustration. "I need you to be serious, we are in danger here! We could die.... Start telling the truth or i will call her down," Hope said in a dangerous tone.

The angel's eyes widened in horror, her mother is more than scary when she's angry. Not forget that she is very fond of her new daughter-in-law, Hope Mikaelson. "Nope. No, no, no. I can assure you, she doesn't need to be here. I'm sure what happened here is off record..... Just one stab one the throat and she will die, I swear. I will, even, help you, this time. I promise," the angel telling the truth.

Hope knew that the mother really loves her and treat her like she was one of her children. Hope staring at the angel for a while, looking for any signs of lie or another trick, she knew bringing the Goddess of all creation will bring the archangels to stop lying to them. "Fine...." Hope turns to the headmaster, "you guys go. Get to the car and get out of here."

"What about you?"

"I have an idea," she told him. Alaric taking quick glance at the female stranger who has been quiet, "what? How about her? Should we trust her?" pointing at Azrael.

"And i can hear you loud and clear, you awful-former hunter! It's not like you can snap your finger and poof! She's gone," Azrael snapped. Hope decides to step in between her headmaster and the archangel, "she wants this. She's going to be back and Azrael will help me, no more tricks."

The angel smiling smugly and mouth 'she trusts me more than you' at him. "All right, you two, go to the car," Alaric told the two young boys, "I'll meet you there. Go, go!" then he turns to Hope, "you wake up with a death wish today?" Hope smirking at the 'death' word before she answered him.