Chapter 5

AN: I HOPE AND WISH FOR YOU TO READ THIS AN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, IT ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES. 

THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU STILL READ THIS STORY? I WILL TAKE YOUR SILENCE AS YES. BECAUSE I WILL UNPUBLISH THIS STORY AND MAKE A SIMILAR STORY LIKE THIS ONE. 

THANK YOU FOR READ THIS AN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Don't It Just Break Your Heart

Lucienne pov

Sitting at Hope's chair, resting both of my legs at the table while leaning my back on the chair. I have my note on my hand with a pen, i'm trying to figuring out what Freya wants. Surely, it's not because of 11 hours a long drive. But she is here because something.

"--enne? Lucienne!"

I shook my head and closing the note after Hope shaking me, i turn to her who is in towel and about to change into her uniform. "Where were you? Day dreaming?" i close my eyes, giving her some space for her to change.

"Something like that... SO, what are we gonna do today? Library? Mystic Grills? Trip to memory lane?"

When she taps me on my shoulder, means i can open my eyes now. "Nothing...... Aunt Freya and i are gonna spend a day together, she..... She agrees to teach me one or two things about spell."

I look at her eyes for a moment, knowing she just lying at me, but i decide to play along with her. "It's good then! Finally, someone who willing to teach you something about magic! You sure, you don't want me to be there?"

There's some hesitation on her face before she opens her mouth, "it's fine. i'll be with Freya all day and you, probably, will die from boredom from witch stuff. Which you already know everything about it."

She mentions Freya names twice, there's some hesitation and fear on her eyes when she talked. So, whatever she plans is involved with Freya about witch and the plan will take a day.

"If you won't mind, i have family stuff to do. See you later, luv" kissing her forehead before vanishing into thin air.