Chapter 4

AN: I just realize this book is #2 in "TheMikaelson" tag, thank you!

Hold On Tight

Lucienne pov

I holding on a tray filled with Hope's favourite food with her milkshake then telekinetically open our dorm's door, "rise and shine, tribrid sunshine!" I sang loudly. Using my power to open all the curtains, "up and up, one and only tribrid." She groans and uses the blanket to cover her head, "nope! Get up, Andrea." I take a seat on our bed, "because today is a special day, our fifth anniversary!" Imitate fireworks sound. "And I cooked you beignets with a milkshake, so if you don't get up I'm sure Lizzie are hungry." 

She takes off the blanket, still wearing my oversize shirt with the three buttons are unbuttoned. She gets up as I put the tray on her lap, "I still don't get it why mortal need to celebrate their anniversary, but if this makes you happy I'll do it. So..." I take off the cloche," Happy 5th anniversary, my darling-loveable-but-hopeless-tribrid wifey!"

"Your father's gifts just arrived this morning, and Luce sent the best liquor, cigar, and joint with the best quality."

"Dad sent us gifts?" 

I nod, "a little wooden box and a painting, do you want to see all the gifts now or later?" I asked her back. "Let's eat first," she answered, picking up the silverware and using the knife to cut the pancake into small pieces, I watch her munching the food then taking a bite of the beignets. She moans, "please, tell me you still have more than one beignet?" I chuckle, "unfortunately, I only make three beignets. Lizzie stole one." She frowns, "but you can thank Elijah for compelled a whole truck to send you the best beignets he could find," I added, winking at her.

"And I have a whole date planned, we'll have our re-wedding in a week..." I paused, watched her shoving the beignet to her mouth then sipping the milkshake, "we'll have dinner then we could dance in the square," I added. I wipe the icing off of her mouth, "for the king of Hell and Emptiness, you're being very cute right now."

"Love you too, Hopeless."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Necromancer has made his move, and the entire student body is in that high school with him."

Ric has asked all the students to wait outside the school, saying something about an important matter or something. I have a bad feeling that my plan is screwed and everything I've planned will become nothing but a total failure. I sigh loudly while listening to Ric's important matter, "so the question my daughter asked me earlier is one I put to you now: What are we gonna do?" Ric stands in the middle and stares at each of us. "I have a plan. In the past, I would have kept it from you. You know, I built this school to protect you and your gifts from a world that understands neither, but the way I see it..." he paused and exhale heavily. "... You're the world's only shot now."