Chapter 6

AN: Hello, readers! Lately, i'm trying to brainstorming and writing a new book. Which is not fanfiction. Also, i start re-taking my german's course class and i forget to upload new chapters. Everytime i have 100 views or 10 votes, i will upload the next chapter. Thank you for reading my story!

AN: ⬆️  A clue of what will happen to this chapter

AN: ⬆️ A clue of what will happen to this chapter

What, Will, I, Have, Left

Lucienne pov

I woke up at a leather comfortable couch in an unfamiliar place, "i see you are waking up, sister." I look up at the voice, Lucifer. Handing me a glass filled with alcohol in it, "I found you last night out of that miserable town. Do tell me, what that little soulmate have done to you?"

I take the glass from him and place it on the coffee table before sighing tiredly. Lucifer isn't comfortable with Hope, he has doubt that she is just like any other human. In fact, it was me that convinced him to made a peace with dad and to forgave him, well as long as he admitted and said sorry.

Which he did.

Dad proves himself to us that he was sorry and welcomed us back. He took mom's suggestion to tell us who is Luci's and my soulmates for a symbol of good intention. Of course, Lucifer is 100% hates the idea and don't care about who the hell is his mate.

Back to Hope. He was the first angel that i told about Hope, about our soulmate. He's concern about it and doesn't like the idea of my mate are supernatural creatures, like he said and i quote that she is just another stupid human and human are complicated creatures who like to destroy anything they touch and see.