Chapter 6

AN: And as promise, double update.

"We're Being Punked, Pedro"

Lucienne pov

"Gargoyle?"

Hope snatches the book and throws it away, snuggling closer to me. We had our make-up sex, twice, or more than twice, then Hope told me what happened in the wood and Birdy's letter for both of us.

Which is kinda cute and bit dramatic for my liking.

Both of us are covering in blankets, while she uses my bicep as a pillow. "What do you think will happen next?" I turn to Hope, "well, one for sure, Alaric will give us a punishment. One for black magic you did and one for those who participate in the game," i answered.

I stare at the window, with a wave of my hand the curtains open themselves as we can see the sun about to rise. "What did you do actually? At the game," I turn my side, playing with Hope's hair with my other hand. "I participated enough, but, sadly, I wasn't the creator of the UFC yesterday event. I was busy tried to buy Lucienne 2.0."

"I'm glad that you bought it for me," nibbling my neck, "even i wonder why would you bought it?" she pulls away giggling a little bit. I let out a fake heavy sigh at Hope's effort to make hickeys, "don't you think I have enough hickeys? And I read in google that you should buy a huge bear or chocolate or flower to say sorry," i replied. She moves to straddle my stomach, move my head aside as she found another spot for another hickey. I sigh in defeat, "as much as i like you given me hickeys, you have to take shower. You have a morning witch's class with Dorian." She stops doing it and groans.

"Will you waiting for me outside the class?" looking at me with her doe eyes. "Nope, i will be at the library where you and the others will see me." kissing her forehead before getting up from the bed, not caring if someone barges in and see me naked.

"Come on, you lazy tribrid!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skipping my 'Werewolf 101' class, i went to sit on the long sofa, stretching my legs aside as i check my book of life. Crossing another name out on the list. I heard Alaric's voice along with 3 pairs of footsteps, he walks inside the library with his daughters and Hope behind him.

I wave my hand as a hello at Hope then looking at the blondie Saltzman that not happy with her father's decisions. While the other twins stay silent. Hope pushes over my legs and takes a seat beside me, Lizzie is trying to negotiate with Alaric and tried to defend herself.