Chapter 13

AN: Hello! I'm not dead, just lack of idea for this book. Especially how to write season 3.

It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough pt II

Lucienne pov

I put the IV to SimuLandon when Hope returns, oddly she seems pissed and angry. "Welcome back, love. What kind of fool who dares to make you angry? Must be very dumb person," i asked in amusement. She went to the other bed and hold her arm out as i put the IV to her, "i just talked to that Pagans God.... And God damn! He's annoying as hell!" she rants out while i turn the machine on.

"Well, he and the rest of her kind are, indeed, annoying." 

Sitting on her bed and hold her hand, "so, what kind of question you asked him?" she lets out a cute and loving smile while rubbing my hand, "sorry, tribrid confidential." She smiles innocently after using my word against mine. I chuckle and smiling back at her, "and you, love, never cease to amaze me."

"I didn't know I was so afraid of needles," the other Landon from other bed said. "I guess I'll have to add that to the list. Small spaces, um, bugs with wings, doors on hinges Sorry. Am I talking too mu I just get I get chatty when I'm nervous," he continues. Hope slowly turns to look at him, "why don't we just sit and wait? Okay? In silence?"

Ouch, that hurt, Hopey.

"Okay. So, why you two leaving town?"

My mouth twitch in smile, "you afraid of the quiet, too?" i asked him. "I'm dead soon. What's the harm in talking?" he asked me back.

I like this kind of Landon

"I don't want to stay because I don't want to be where I'm not welcome and Luci..." Hope turns to me and squeezes my hand with her other hand, "she just following me wherever i go." I kiss the back of her hand and chuckle. "But you two belong here. It's a school for vampires, witches, and werewolves. And, also, an angel. You're all three," he said. "Yeah, I know. On paper it makes sense, but in reality, it's complicated." I lay down beside Hope as she tries to lean close. "What's so complicated? Your friends don't want you to have to go into the portal, so they created me to die."

"Stop being dramatic, bird."