Chapter 10

Hope vs Hope

Lucienne pov

"You sure you can do this alone? I can come with you," I asked, staring into her eyes. Looking at any inches of doubt around those blue eyes. 

"For a million times, Luci, yes. You filled me enough about the new resident and your demons will be around, so I'm practically safe as Joe Biden with his secret services." Hope rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb then she turns to Raven, "and you, Raven, you know what to do. Keep an eye on her and make sure she's not doing anything celestial."

The truth is I place a bet against all the angels in order to save Hope from the punishment of killing the humans, my siblings give me less than a year to flip her emotion on or they won't help dealing with the Pagans Gods.

I know, they are suck....

After Hope drove us back into the one-of-my-so-many houses, she summoned Raven to be my nanny as I'm still weak from yesterday. But, speaking of yesterday, I have some of my demons keeping an eye on Lizzie. You know, in the case of Aurora's mind spinning 360 degrees and trying to kill the newly turned heretic. 

"If you insist then," I sighed and pulled her closer to me, "have fun, okay? But not too much, leave some for me." She nodded and latched her lips to mine before she pulls away, "I'll be here if you need me," I continued before she headed to my car.

Waving my hand to Hope before she drives away to create a chaos, "you know what to do, Raven."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chant the incantation while my hands are above every object that symbolizes a Mikaelson then I feel the room spinning into a different realm, "what the hell?!" I hear Rebekah's voice then Kol's voice next. 

"Ah, Mikaelson! It's good to see you again and forgive me for the way I called you," smiling sheepishly at them. 

"Lucienne?!"

Waving my hand at Freya and Klaus, "Freya! How's youngest Mikaelson? I haven't heard your or Keelin thanking me, seeing I'm the first one to congratulate you two."

"Why the hell are we here, Lucienne? Davina and I were happy before you dragged us back to a family reunion." I turn around and went to take a seat, "as we all know, Hope emotion is vacationing in the Maldives or somewhere wherever Jeff Bezos' rocket goes-..."