Chapter 3

AN: Should I continue or not? Type "Middle Finger" emoji for yes and simply a "Fuck No" for no.

Salvatore: The Musical!

Lucienne pov

"So, how's the heart to heart session?"

I lay on my right side, covered with silk robe, and rest my head against palm of my hand while Hope paints me. She groans, "don't get me start. He asked about what happened on the Gym!" furiously dip her brush to her some colour. "Right, where you throw a ball to Jed with your almighty tribrid power... Am i right?" wiggling my eyebrows. 

"It was an accident!"

I snort, "you are not a good liar either, Hopeless." She throws a brush to my head which i caught it easily. "Fine, it's not an accident. Landon was there and you know what happened," i throw the brush back to her. "You two have a misunderstanding and different point of view," i said. "What else he asked?"

"He asked what happened in the library..." she sighs sadly. "I just... I can't, Luci. I don't care they want to badmouth me, but they talked about how evil my dad is and... Mom," she added. "What did you tell to this Dr. Not-So Goodfellow?" i asked, trying to changing the subject. "That i have a bad headache?" i burst out in laughter, "not bad, love. At least you have good progression on lying," i praised her which makes her giggle.

"What about Froddo Baggins? Little birdie told me you have arguments."

"How did you hear or know everything?" i zap my mouth close and throw the imaginary key away, "he wants to involved dad's story to his musical's drama, but i said no. Because my family isn't character for him to write," she answered, moving her brush to the canvass. "Stay still, Luci." Concentrating on her canvass. 

"As much as i love to be your art's inspo, i need to see a certain person." I get up and tie the silk robe as Hope groans, "who is this person?" Hope asked, walks up to me. Smiling teasingly at her, "no one to worry about, Hopey. A very old friend who finally paid me a visit," i hold her chin between my thumb and index finger then give her a quick kiss on her lips. "Try not to kill anyone, will you?" 

"Wait, are you seeing this whoever person like this?" pointing at the silk robe i wear right now. I grin at her, seeing jealousy start to creep its way to her. "Yes, i am." I kiss her lips again, "don't worry, love. I only have eyes on you," i wink at her then walk past her. 

"Luci, you are not wearing that!"