Chapter 19

AN: Random question... Have you ever heard about eGlobal Creative Publishing or work with them? I got an email from them after i applied for the "Writing" position, I'd love to hear your story. You can tell me in the comment or DM me. Thank you!

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing

Lucienne pov

"Do i look like Hope now?"

I watch the blonde twin, who has been praying at me non-stop since dawn, in front of me twirling around while i tilt my head aside and shook my head. "Uhm, no... You're too much full of life while Hope has this sad and gloomy aura on her," i told her. She scowls and turns to me, playing with Clarke's ring that i gave to her. "What part of my style doesn't suit her?" she asked. 

"Uhm, Everything...?" 

She gives me a 'Really' look. "One, your hairs. Hope never ties her hair like that. Two, like i said before, Hope has this sad and gloomy aura while yours are rainbow and unicorn. Three, you still speak like Lizzie instead of Hope."

"Okay, if we have to do this. I mean acting like we're a couple, there's one condition." 

I gesture her to continue, "you are not touching me in any sexual's way, not even kissing." The older siphoner fold her arms crossed over her chest. "Liz-bear, let me tell you something. I'm the devil and Satan's boss, not some grade A asshole. But if satan needs someone's consent to enter their body, then so do you, myself, and everyone else! Got it? Besides, Hope will have my head if i touch someone else but her."

I get up from her bed, "let's have breakfast," i hold my hand out to her. "This is where we have to hold hands, so can i touch your hand or it's still a big No No?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this why Hope never eat school's food?"

I watch Lizzie who trying to ask while her mouth is full on food, "i never knew you could cook this good, especially being non-mortal. How did you do this?" munching on the food. "I force Hope to taste every food i cook until it doesn't taste like plastic," i shrugged my shoulders off. "Hmmm.... Good choice," she looks up at me then to my plate then back to me, "you can have it," i pass my untouched plate to her.