Chapter 14

The Ceremony

Lucienne pov

It's been a month since we sent the Hollow to hell and today...... Well, today will be our ceremony or in human's language is a wedding. 

Yes, I know. An eons years old marrying an underage tribrid. That will be a fantastic headline for the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Flashback

"Wait! I never met him before. God, I meant. What is he looks like? Should I bow to him or curtsy?"

I let out a laugh at her silliness "well, fun fact, every human had to meet him before they were born. Hmm, what dad looks like? He looks like..... an old man with beards." I shake my head at her, easing her nervousness.

"Don't worry Hope, no need to be afraid to see him. My mom loves you more than she loves me," I added and held my hand out to her to take, she's looking at me with her big blue eyes before she takes my hand.

"Right, your mom. What kind of Goddess she is? I mean her specialty."

I teleport us to one of his favorite gardens, where everything is green, fresh air, could boost your mood. "She is co-creator of the universe, the mother of angels. And, most important, Goddess of all creation," I answered.

"Where are we?" she looks around, "welcome to one of his many gardens! Come on, I will show you where he is right now," I said with a big smile on my face.

We found him sitting on a bench looking at his big green banyan tree, I'm about to clear my throat when he cut me off. "Welcome home child," he said softly then stood up and looking at us. Changing his appearance as he has tan skin, black hair, and wearing a Metallica t-shirt. He turns to the youngest Mikaelson beside me, "Hope Andrea Mikaelson! I've been waiting to meet you my child," he said and walks toward her.

Hope standing awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "Thank you....uhh, it is nice to meet you too and you have.....beautiful garden, God," she awkwardly said as I smirk at her.

"No need formalities here child," He patted her shoulder then looking at me then back to Hope. "Now, I know why you two here, but before we do the ceremony...." he's looking at me again. "I want to talk with young Mikaelson here, alone. So, if you could be so kind and leave us, Lucienne, and your mother wants to see you."