Chapter 26

That's Unsurprisingly Surprise...

Lucienne pov

"Aren't you two old enough for pointing finger at each other!?"

Linda scolded us for an hour after Hope and Chloe what happened, and the tribrid gave us a secluded area inside the Lux -- Hold on, I haven't told you the best part-- she spells an invisible boundary that none of us could leave but Linda until we sort everything out.

Well, still, I could break it tho...

"Well, doctor, none of this would happen if my sister over here just tell me the truth!"

"Boo-fuckin'-hoo! There the same-insecure-old Lucifer!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest in distaste, "you see, Linda, I told him this jealousy of him should stop and does not make sense at all." 

I watch the therapist lifting her index finger in a 'stop' motion, "and what is this jealousy about?" her eyes flickering between me and Luce as she leans forward in curious. "Luce believes that I have hidden agenda to steal his petty dream a.k.a. the holy throne," I answered. 

"Well... did you?"

I sigh heavily, "for what reason do I have this wild dream to be a God and kick him out of the throne?" pointing a finger at Luce. "I have no need to hijack his dream! Even if I do, I'd rather to team up with Morpheus than be a lone wolf! Mother and Father made it clear that Hell's new owner is me after he fought against Michael, which I died for him."

"Yes, yes. Even though I did not ask you to die for me, but don't you think it's too "fishy" that mom and dad bothered to leave their honeymoon phase just to have dinner?!" Luce exclaimed.

"Well, in this case, I think Lucienne has valid reason not to steal or hijack the throne..." Linda agrees with me. "I meant look at her, she has everything she wants right now." She paused and turns to Luce, "I don't think the reason you lost your wings has anything to do with Lucienne, neither the apocalypse..."

"If you have not know, doctor, our Mother is very fond of the thought of Lucienne being the one to sit on the throne. Not me nor Michael."

I snorted, "Do you see what I have to deal with right now, Linda?!" I stood up from the seat I'm in now, "you know what, I'm out! Good luck saving the world. I'm rooting for you! Whoo! Go team Lucifer!"

"You- what?! Lu-Lucienne, please sit still. We're not done yet," Linda stuttered, looking between me and Lucifer. "Go on, sister! Go run away like you always do," Luce said nonchalantly. Linda's jaws dropped open in shock as I continued heading to the invisible boundary, gaining some curiosity looks from a couple of eyes.

"Like Hell, I do!" 

"Let her go, doctor. I know my sister going to come back later..." I stop abruptly and shifted my gaze to Luce, "watch me!"