six

207,028 likeslouispartridge_: @/y/nl/n wanted to watch little women and i have to admit it's an amazing movie

207,028 likes
louispartridge_: @/y/nl/n wanted to watch little women and i have to admit it's an amazing movie

view comments

y/nl/n: that's why you should always listen to me
louispartridge_: shh
user1: ARE YALL DATING

user2: I LOVE THAT MOVIE

florencepugh: ...

lilia: OUR Y/N???

user3: wtf is going on
user4: IKR THIS GIRL POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE WHAT

user5: who's y/n 😁🔪
y/nl/n: me 😩‼️

ralphmacchio: is this her neighbor

user6: LOUIS WHAT

user7: who's y/n??

user8: i think we skipped a few chapters...
user9: def

user10: IF LOUIS HAS A GF IM GOING TO-
user11: or we can respect relationships 😁😁

LOUIS' POV

y/n and i were on her bed, as far apart as possible so her mother didn't freak out. she was very into the movie, she clearly enjoyed it deeply. who knows, it may have just been that timothee chalamet was in the movie.

regardless, she loved the movie. her face lit up as she watched it, the glow from the tv shining onto her face.

her mother had came by a few times, peeking her head in the doorway we weren't allowed to close.  she never said anything, just observed us.

i paid attention to the movie, removing my eyes from y/n's face. the movie was great. the cast was spectacular, to say the least.

soon, beth died. i heard a noise come from y/n, my head whipped over to her, and she was wiping her eyes.

aww.

"hey." i said softly, scooting over the tiniest bit. she looked over at me with watery eyes, sniffing.

she looked surprised that i was scooting closer, her eyes darting to the door to make sure her mother wasn't showing up. "i don't think you should.."

"it's okay." i assured, sitting right next to her now. "are you alright?"

she nodded slowly, wiping her teary eyes. "yeah.. i don't know. this movie always makes me cry no matter what. always."

i didn't really know what to say, comforting people wasn't my strong suit. "oh... um. well, i'm here so i- you can come to me, i guess."