ten

i forgot to mention it but louis changed his clothes, he's in the black jacket.

56,729 likes y/nl/n: my besties becoming besties

56,729 likes
y/nl/n: my besties becoming besties..?
@/louispartridge_ @/evanpeters

view comments

louispartridge_: yes
y/nl/n: he'll corrupt you
evanpeters: @/y/nl/n don't lie to him
y/nl/n: funny thing is- i'm not

ralphmacchio: can i just say what you guys are to stop the theories..
y/nl/n: yes
ralphmacchio: OKAY TY BESTIE. ok so basically they were besties but then louis moved away now he's moved back and they are besties again. and neighbors.
louispartridge_: hmmm

florencepugh: awww ev is with his crush 😍😍
evanpeters: ... what
florencepugh: don't deny it bae
evanpeters: bestie but ur false
florencepugh: mhm

lilia: that duo would ruin the world
louispartridge_: what's that supposed to mean 😕‼️
lilia: exactly what i said bae

louispartridge_: LEO SPUN ME OFF OF THAT THING...?

lilia grabbed my phone out of my hands, a noise of protest leaving my mouth. "c'mon! take your account off private, let others comment! embrace the fame that comes with louis."

"louis isn't just fame!" i said, defensive.

lilia was quick to correct herself. "you know that's not what i meant. i meant that if you keep it private you'll never get out there! you used to wish you had a ton of followers and were famous! now, you can have it! what's stopping you?"

i sighed, laying back on the play set. "i don't know. it feels wrong to just have it because of louis."

"then make it your's. it doesn't just have to be from louis. c'mon. do you want me to do it for you?" she asked, my phone screen illuminating her face.

i nodded, looking up at the roof of the play set. after a minute, she handed my phone back to me. "there you go."

followers were already streaming in, and so were comments. i ignored them, i knew they all would be asking the same question: who is she and why does louis follow her?

i heard a thump, causing me to shoot up from my position. i saw louis laying splayed out like a starfish on the wood chips, his mouth open in a soundless laugh.

he was laughing so hard he couldn't even get a sound out. a smile spread to my face, my eyes darting down to my lap. lilia noticed and nudged me with her shoulder, a knowing smile on her face. "y/n..."