1825 Days

Hiiii guys!!!!  I want to say thank you so much for reading my first story!!!! This is a new story and I will be updating weekly so don't be afraid to read since it's in unfinished book!!! And loves I can't tell you what to do but I can s...

Hiiii guys!!!! I want to say thank you so much for reading my first story!!!! This is a new story and I will be updating weekly so don't be afraid to read since it's in unfinished book!!! And loves I can't tell you what to do but I can sure advise you. This story is mature so please make sure your old enough to read it and it will have some sensitive content so please be advise loves. Thank you Thank you!!!!!

And please don't forget to vote on the ones you like thank you thank.

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚

I punch the boxing box in the center than on the right. I've been repeating this for almost five hours as I try to forget....forget the screams, the cries, and him. The one who hurt me...the one who took a part of me , I can never get back. It's been 1825 days since it happened and I'll never forget, 1825 days I haven't gotten my revenge.

"Your up early" a voice said from the door. "Yea I thought I would get some extra training done today" I said. I turn around to see my older brother Alejandro. He's the second oldest out of all my siblings and most admirable along with his twin Mateo. Our oldest Nicolas than Ale, Mateo, Sebastian and than there's me the youngest and only girl.

"At 5am, V how long have you been here your sweating like crazy" he worried. "Just a couple of hours that's all" I said in a straight tone. "I'm heading out anyways see y'all at breakfast Ale" I smiled.

I walked back into my room and just let it all out. The anger, the rage that's inside of me, that's just been holding it in but all that come out was tears. Tears of anger and joy.

I took a quick shower and put on a v-necked lace shirt with high waisted leather pants and threw on some Jimmy choo heels.

I got downstairs and everyone was already seated having breakfast. " Mornin hoes" I said as I took a seat. "Mornin" some said.
"Dads coming back from Colombia next week" Nic said. " Why" I said looking dumbfounded.
"For the ball the Italians are throwing next week" he said.

"Hmm... why do I feel like there's something your keeping from me" I said as a smirk forms on my face. "I told you, you can't keep shit from her" seb said with wink. "You idiot you weren't suppose to say that now she sure knows where keeping something from her" Mateo said.

"It's not my fault she would have known anyways." He chuckled.
"So what is you'll keeping from me" I said.
"Nothing as of importance right now" Nic said staring seb down.
"Dude that's really kinda creepy, you look like trump when you stare like that."
"Anyways tell me when you'll want I got some 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 important things to do today see ya hoes" I said.

I got in 2021 dark gray r8 Audi and speed off cause today mama got herself a little booty call this mornings. As I speed down the highway listening to Bodak yellow by cardi B my mind starts to drift as in how my revenge will go.

I knock at the door repeatedly when mark open the door. "Hey sexy, going somewhere" I said as I bit my lips. "Yes actually V I gotta get to work" mark said. " Oh please, work can wait you're your own boss now huh" I said as I pull his tie hard and look him in the eyes. Not just any eyes but the fuck me type of eyes.

He pulled me inside by the waist and I jump on him wrapping my legs around him. He walks us to the bedroom and throws me on his bed as he starts unbuttoning his shirt and pull my pants down. I threw him on the bed and my dominant side got on top as my hands trail down his abs. I than started kissing on his neck as my hands slide down to his length that's now already rocked hard.

I took him all the way in me as the wave of euphoria hits. "Fuck v, I love it when you ride me" he moan. He tried to grip my hips but I held his hands down moving my hips now in a slower pace.
"You know the rules Mark" I bit my lips.

"Fuck I'm sorry, please ride me" he begged. I pull him by his ty as he is now in a sitting position and me still on top. My hips where moving at a faster pace until I felt a warm liquid shot up inside me.

"Dude are you serious..... your done...already"I said.
"Fuck babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean to finish so quickly"he said well his face turns red.
I just stare.. stare blankly at him. I know I didn't just drive 56 minutes just to get 3 minutes of pleasure.

"Forget it" I sigh. "I came here to ask you for a favor. I need you to get a warrant for drugs on these properties" I said as I threw some papers on the bed. "I need you to get them done by sometime next week and cell me when do."

"V these are Dmitri properties are you really going to go after him" he said nervously. "Yea I am just get it ok." "I'll see what I can do I'll call you." Mark is one of the most powerful lawyers in the state of California. I made him who he is today and I can destroy him on a click of my fingers. So of course he would never deny me or anyone for a matter of fact .Cause no will not keep me from getting my revenge.

Mark

Are yall rocking with 3 minute mark 🤔

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙

Words counted - 1027