The Green Dress

Hi loves if you got in this far thank you thank you

Hi loves if you got in this far thank you thank you. I'm still a new writer so please tell me your options. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝗺 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐤𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐰 𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 chapters.

Victoria

I got off the plane after a 5 hour flight from Los Angles to New York. Where heading to the Madarnin Oriental to stay and get ready for tonight.

We arrived at the tall skyscraper and only mi Hermano y padre is coming to the ball. We took a major risk of not bring any man but where on their territory now and didn't want to sent the wrong signal.

I don't think I've never been so nervous before but tonight is the night I meet my future husband.....yay!!!

We all got out of the car to take in the beautiful sight of New York. There's tall skyscraper everywhere and beautiful dark roads. I've heard people talk about how New York is dirty and rats but this completely the opposite.

"V where only staying here for three days and I told you one suit case not fucking 8" Mateo said annoyingly.
"Listen a bad bitch gotta have more than one options, 1 is never enough" I fired back with a smirk.
"Anyways pendajos you know where my room is" I said.

<<{🥀}>>

I took a warm bubble bath with an amazing view of the city. We where leaving in 2 hours and I still can't get over the butterflies and the thought of me getting married.

I never saw marriage in the future for me.
Well after it happened... I guess the trauma made me always want to be in control and by that I mean, one night stands or causal hook ups but never relationships.

I got out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and around my body. I applied some lotion cause no one what's a ashy hoe. I put on a black strapless lace Fenty bra and a matching underwear. I just have to say queen riri is doing her thing.

I put a robe on me and start doing my makeup for a natural look with light green eyeshadow and deep eye liner. I curled my hair to fall wavy on my back and on the front.

I walk into the closet to get the dress. It was a strapless green dress with a high slit.

 It was a strapless green dress with a high slit