Bacchetti

Hiii loves, can you please vote on the chapters. There would be 234 views and only 4 votes which is a really bad ratio. And the story is done just editing chapters.

"Father" Luca said with eyes full of hate.

"Son, look who finally decided to show up" he said.
"One of our man has been killed and your out going on petty dates" he said as his eye then landed on me.

He was staring me down, at my every move trying to intimidate me but I didn't gave in. Instead I just look back with an eye raise and a smirk grew on my face.
He look angry by my act and said, "So this is the puttana who as you wrap around her finger" he said.

"The one and only" I smirk. I felt a pinch in my back and I look up at Luca to have me a look to stay quit.
"We will take this to my office" Luca said.

"Yea nice to meet you two old man" I said sarcastically.
"What's stuck in that old man's ass" I asked Dante.

"Victoria I'm gonna say this once's, he's not the dude you want to mess with. Just keep it low key around him" he patted my shoulders and walk off.
"Whatever" I sign.

How can such a perfect night go so wrong and the dilf had it coming for him.

<<(🥀)>>

I woke up the next morning to get breakfast.
"Morning Emilia ."
"Morning sweetheart."
"Love I heard Lucas father came back" she sighed.

"Yea and he was pleasant to meet"I said.
"Victoria, you have to be careful, he..well isn't someone you want to mess with honey. Please promise me you will cautious."
"I promise."

"Now that's out of the way come sit and eat. We need a girls talk" she said excitedly.
"So how's the date" she asked.
"It was great actually, we went to dinner and than I met his mom" I said. I thought it was better to leave the car part out of it.

"Oh Grazie Dio, soon they be little Lucas running around" she said excitedly.
And that's when it hit me, the stupid choice I made years ago that now I regret everyday.

"Have you seen Luca" I asked.
"Oh no cara, he just went out" Emilia said.
I nod and left the kitchen. How was I going to tell him, he would probably hate me and call the whole thing off.

I never imagine seeing myself as a mother after what I did. I would always imaging how he would look like today, if he would have my eyes , my hair but I always knew if I had him. I would have hated him , despise him and I couldn't do that to innocent child.

I always thought it would probably be best not to have kids at all, I didn't want to push my trauma to them.
Now I regret it and especially what I did after.

So many things that have happened to me are just replaying in my mind and I guess that's what being sober for a while does to you. Things that I forgot, wanted to forget are just coming back.
"Ahh" I bump to someone.

"I see what my son sees in you" he chuckled. I looked up to see Lucas father with his hands in his pockets.
"Nice to meet you to" I rolled my eyes.

"Why is a pretty girl like you crying, you know keeping secrets will crush people from the insides" he smirk.
I looked at him in the eyes and from the smirk on his face he must of known something. He laughed at my shocked face and walked off saying, "We will be talking soon puttana."

I walked up stairs to my room with tears falling down my eyes as pieces of memories coming back to me as if it was putting a puzzle together.
I hated it, I wanted it to stop but it was all coming back.

I took the tequila that was a table to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was already a mess. I could never be fixed, never. My therapist said it was normal for survivors to be the way that I am and that I'll get through it. I was never able to because everything still hurts and I know I'll have to tell Luca soon.
He has a right to know I can't have kids and everything.

If he claims to love me they way he does than he will stick besides me.
My eyes where all red and puff up with snot coming out of my nose.

"I look so disgusting" I cried.
I open my bathtub watching as the water fill up and took a gulp of my tequila.

I enter the cold water with my cloth still on and tried to relax as I empty what was a good size of tequila.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙