The Alliance

1 week later

1 week later

Victoria

I park my car in front of the main house of our estate. Our as in my older brother Nic who is 30 and owns the hole estate. He is also the Don of the columbian Mafia. We meant not be the biggest out of the others but we are one of the strongest.

Today where having dinner with my padre who just came back. We used to be close when I was younger but I guess we grew apart, don't get me wrong I still like the old man of course.

       I walk into the dining room to find everyone already seated and having their own little conversation

I walk into the dining room to find everyone already seated and having their own little conversation. I walk to my padre and kiss him on the head. " Hola papi" I said.
"Victoria mi hermosa hija, como estas?" He said. "I've been doing fine, not to break the little family reunion but why are you here" I asked?

"Can it be bad just to even think I came to see
mis ninos" he said with a laugh.
"Si,for a matter of fact and I think there's something everyone keeping from me."
Mi padre hates it here, he always say the only good thing about America is making good money, after that he would rather stay where the culture is....Colombia.

He look at me with a hard expression and said , "We will be flying to New York tomorrow morning to attend the Italians ball and we will be making some deals."
"As in what deals?"I asked.
"Deals V just deals" Nic said annoyingly.
"There having problems with the.... Russians and we will be seeing if we can come together to finally end them." My father said.

Hmmm.... You've made this far, don't forget to vote please.

I was shocked, We have been doing everything to hit them but the bastards are good at keeping there tracks clean well not untill last week I found some if there locations. But teaming up with the Italians would mean we can finally get them.

Of course they would keep things from me. As in my fathers words " the mafia isn't a place for a women" but they always come to feet when they need to hack someone or a location.

"And why have you been keeping this from me!" I yelled
"We should talk in my office...𝐍𝐎𝐖!!!" Nic said angrily. We walked up the stairs of the mansion and took the left corridor to get to the office.

"I don't appreciate you talking to me in front of my man like that 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚!" Nic said spitefully.
"And I don't appreciate you guys keeping important shit like this from me 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐣𝗼" I said back.

"Los dos cierran la puta boca!" Padre yelled.
"We where keeping it from you because they gave us a choice to fight the Russian together."
"Trust is something the Italians seek the most right now since the Russians attacked them. And they haven't been trusting a lot of people recently so for us the work with them they want in arranged married."
Q

"Really is that all, which one of my lucky brothers are gonna have to do some bending."
"Victoria Mary Santos, this isn't the time for jokes. We never told you anything because we didn't know if you'd agree."
"Wait so they want to from a marriage alliance in terms of we would finish them."
"Si." Nic said

I thought about it, if I accept this than we meant actually can put in end to this. To him, the man who still haunts my dreams at night.
I've wait and seeked my revenge for five fucking years and now we can get him.

Before I could think it through I said, "yes."
"If it means finally taking them down I'll do it."
"V listen I know you want to get back at the but think about it. This means you'll be with him for your whole life, we can find another way don't think you have to do this." Nic said.
"I know, but I want to. It's been 5 years Nic I can't wait longer" I said. I got up before they could replied.

This is it, this is all have them waiting for and I'm gonna get it no matter what.

I know it's not long enough but don't worry the other chapters are.
Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙

Words counted~ 719