2.1.8 pt2

Hii loves, sorry I been gone for long, school has been really stressful

Hii loves, sorry I been gone for long, school has been really stressful. But thank you so much for the messages. And shot out to @Ms_Darkness1306 thank you so much. I'll be getting more chapters out!!!!!

I was officially wasted as fuck and it felt damn good. If you say I was a drunkie than your probably right. Drinking was my high, my drug and my addiction. It was the only thing that keep me together, the only thing that didn't cause me to break down.

But shit, I've never drink this much before. I would always have my limits after all I still liked my kidneys.

I walk into the bathroom and went straight to the toilet to clear out my gut. This is the part I hated the most the endless vomiting. I was shame if myself so I couldn't bring myself to make the tears stop.

He was right I was just another weak, pathetic, worthless whore.

I felt more sober per sat after I just puke my stomach out for 8 minutes. I rinse my mouth and looked myself at the mirror, my mascara was smeared and a mess. With my eyes all red and puffed up which mad me start crying even more.

The door came and burst open making me jump as I was in no shape to defend myself but my luck began to fade as it was Luca coming toward me.

He was the last person I wanted to be near, to see me in the mess I was. He was worried as he stop hugging me and held my face.
"Tesoro am going to say this once, did someone hurt you" he asked with a frighten eye.

"Yes" was what I said. He was now angry and cussing out in Italian so fast that I couldn't catch up.

"You hurt me you idiot" I yelled as I pushed his chest back. I stared hitting him and shit I even slapped him but he just stood still.

"I'm sorry, ok I'm sorry" he hugged me. I didn't say nothing back until he pick me up bridle style walking to his car.

"Where are we going"I said.
"Home mi bella"

He carried me to his room and drop me on the bed. "I believe this isn't my room" I rolled my eyes.
"You drink to much to sleep alone" he said now shirtless and in sweats.
"Wait your sister I can't leave her alone" I sat up.

"Don't worry I got eyes on her" he smiled. He got on the bed and layed down as I struggled to get my dress off me.

I felt a hand touch my back as the zipper to the dress goes down. The dress fell to the floor and almost so did I but he held on to me.

I went on my tippy toe and reach to kiss him and he hesitated at first but kiss me back. His hands wrapped around my waist as I could barely stand from the heart beat of my core.

"As much as I want to your drunk Tesoro"he whispered as he leaves marks on my neck.
"Not drunk enough to know what I want"I said.

He drops me on the bed and goes between my thighs as our mouth latches on together. Perfect as a key goes in a lock.

His hands slide down to my thong touching me.
"Fuck Tesoro your so wet for me" he said in a husky voice.
"Please" I begged.

He kiss my stomach to my inner thigh, pulling my panties off. I felt his tongue enter me well his hand rubs my slit.
"Your not allowed to cum until I say so"he smirked. I was to lost to say a word back as it felt like a wave of euphoria hit me.

"Is that understood" he stopped.
"Yes, yes.... Please" I begged yet again. I was always the dominant one per say when it came to sex but now am begging. And to be honest I enjoy every one bit of it.

I felt two fingers enter me which made my walls clutch even more. It was slow at first with little kisses than he thrust his fingers faster and deeper in me. Making my souls drift from my body as I grip the sheets harder.

My thighs where soaked and weaker to fight his fingers off.. Ed as
"I'm gonna come" I moaned out loud.
"Hold it for me Tesoro" he said.

My hands grip his head trying to push him back because I won't be able to hold it anymore as he sucks me but holds my lower body down.
"You can never run from me Tesoro" he said in a husky tone.
"Please let me come" I whined.

"Promise from now on you'll be a good girl" he said.
"Yes, yes I promise" I almost screamed. He nods and said than yes as his fingers go in and out faster.

I felt my wetness drip down my thighs as my wall became tighter around him.

It feels like the wind was knocked out of me as I found it hard to breathe. This was my first time ever coming this hard and he wasn't even in me yet. Just thinking about it made me horny again.

He got up well still between my thighs and lick his fingers.
"You taste good Tesoro" he smirked.

I bit my lips trying to think of something to say but I was still lost.
"I...uh....you" I stuttered.

"You have know idea how hard I am from looking at you like this, don't think am done with you yet" he said with a sadist smile.

He got up and went to his drawer and pulled out a condom and his cocky as$ had to say, "got one this time."

I got off the bed and threw him to sit. I was going to make him vulnerable as he made me. I got on my knees as he stared at me intensively and curiously.

I unzipped his pants will never taking my eyes off him as I than lick the tip like a popsicle. That made him die inside as his eyes rolled back and head up the Ceiling.
"Fuck Tesoro, I hate games... don't play with me" he moaned.

A smirk grew on my face as I took half of his length in my mouth slowly well my hands handle the bottom.
"Fuck" he curse.

He look down with pleading eyes well his manly pride won't let him say please. I rolled my eyes deciding to gave this man a break as i start to go faster.

I mostly focused on the tip since it was The most sensitive spot.

He moaned out my name has he push my head faster and deeper. Gripping on to my hair with load mains feel the room. A man moaning was the biggest turn on for me and I hated when they hide it.

But he wasn't ashamed, he embraced it. And it was sexy as hell. A salty liquid squirt down my throat.

I licked my lips gaving him the most innocent eyes and decided to say, " I would never take you for a 2 minute for a guy who talks a lot of shlt."

"Oh two minutes huh, baby am just getting started" he smirked.

I got to admit a wash of fear went through my face as his length became immediately hard again which made him chuckled.

I will never learn when to keep my mouth shut.

1271 - Word counted