Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

It's been three days since I came back from Vegas and yea since I came back

It's been three days since I came back from Vegas and yea since I came back. I went back to New York on a plane ride by myself.
what happened that night in Vegas was when I got out of the bath tube I found a note from Luca that said.

Victoria I have to head back to New York
For emergency and no you couldn't come since you would have taken so long. You can take a jet back home at 8.

-Luca

Like he really couldn't come in the bathroom and tell me that himself. Not only that but he's been ignoring me ever since I came back.
I tried knocking at his office but his big build body guards wouldn't let me in. Always saying the same thing "Mr.Berlusconi won't be seeing anyone ma'am."

He would even try to avoid me in the halls, at dinner, and breakfast. So I just stop trying and two can play the same game.

I put on a slik flowy dress that goes to my knees and a cardigan that's just a bit shorter. And headed downstairs to do some work on my laptop.

As I go down the stairs I heard the front door burst open and a girl screams, "I'm back bitches!"

I came in contact with the girl who as black hair and grey eyes..... just like Luca. "Hi, I'm Donatella, but you can call me Nat for shorts" she says as she eyes me down from head to toes.
"Victoria you can call me v for shorts" I stare her down to from bottom to top.

"Ahh so your the one my brother marrying, you are as gorgeous as they say" she says now having me a warm embrace.
"Thank you" I said back.

That assholes your brother, man I feel bad for you.
"I totally agree" she chuckled.
My cheeks grew red as I didn't mean to say that out loud.

We both go into the kitchen talking about our self's as we are now sipping on mimosas.
Than suddenly someone decided to pop up well talking to Dante and Antonio.

I ignored him as I type away in my laptop without making any eye contact as Nate had a little catch up with him.
She sense the awkwardness between us with his eyes on me as I ignore him.

"V it's actually been a while since I've been to the club, omg we should go tonight" she screamed excitedly!
Going to the club was exactly what I needed but I had a lot of things to review before blackmailing a particular state lawyer.

"Sorry I have a lot of work to get done" I said sadly.
"Oh your such a funny killer but don't worry I'll fine you when I come back and we can smoke the night away" she said as I nodded.

Well she sure was something.

{<🥀>}

It's now 9 and I've just finished most of my paperwork.
All the money Matthew gave me to clean is already done, 50 million was nothing to amounts I have clean before but we weren't gonna tell him that.

I need to talk to Luca about the next meeting we have with him this week and that all the money is clean already. I also just started to clean some of his and with my family's and his, eyes will be on me.
So that's why I already have the drive to my advantage.

I didn't bother knocking his office door since his body guards weirdly weren't there. So just open the door.

And when I told you that moment I just stop breathing. There he was in between the legs of Some whor.. "don't slut shame" I thought, slamming into her as she was on his desk.

Hmmm look at you, made it this far. Don't forget to vote.

She saw me at the door and a huge smirk plays on her face as she started moaning ridiculously loud. I honestly don't know why I stayed so long and maybe it was because I was a little shock.

I slam the door shut walking away bumping into someone that I didn't even care to noticed.
There was a slight pain in my heart, it was like a sting. I don't know why I felt like that but my eyes where becoming watery.

What the actual fuck, was I crying? I didn't want to admit it but I was having feelings toward the guy. And I didn't really like them.

After our nights in Vegas I guess they grew bigger and I thought he felt the some type of way but I was wrong. I wasn't even thinking about where I was going up until I was in front of Nat bedroom door and was knocking.

"Hey still up for the club"I said
"Yes yes come in girl" she yelled well pulling me inside the room.

"I just remembered, most of my cloths are in California, I haven't gone shopping yet" I said.
"Don't worry love mama always comes prepared" she said with a smile as he tans to her closet.

She came back and with a beautiful green dress that would go perfect with my greenish brown eyes and raven hair.
"Oh my gosh it's perfect" I said as I admire the dress.
"This dress will fit you perfectly girl, you got the right curves in all the right places."

{<🥀>}

I got out of my shower and wrapped my towel over my body. We plan on heading out somewhere at ten. I choose to where this green lace underwear and a no bra since it has no back.

I curled my hair to be body waves and choose some diamond hoops. I kept my makeup simple since a lot of the time it gets to hit in the clubs. It was only a warm nude pick lip stick with green eye shadow and eye liner.

 It was only a warm nude pick lip stick with green eye shadow and eye liner

Her dress/makeup/earrings

As I was getting ready my mind keep going back to what I've seen. I've never had deep feelings for anyone before but with home he brings me into a state of euphoria like I've never felt before. He makes me feel nervous and even get shy and I hated it. And most of all I hated him.

I hated how he can just dismiss me when he likes and comes back as he pleases. I don't care but I would never let a man treat me like that, no matter how much like him.

Especially with Vegas was what bothered me the most and I guess it's true about what they say.

What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.

So what do you guys think about this chapter. And thank you some much babes for 1k views🎉 please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

1125 Words counted