Las Vegas pt.2

It was now 6pm and that fucko hasn't come back

It was now 6pm and that fucko hasn't come back. When I woke up I decided take a quick shower and do some work on my computer.

Now it's 10 pm and I'm in the bath tube relaxing when I heard the door push open. I knew it was him as his colone feels the air.

He come in the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his hips as he goes to the shower. That puto left me in here for hours than comes in and says nothing after what happened.

So I choose to ignore him. I left the bath tube and was about to wrap a towel around me until I felt a hand slide on my hips. I turn around to a naked Luca with our body's rubbing and touching each other.

I felt my core heating up again and almost forgot that I was mad.
His lips went on mines asking for entrances but I just stood there. He was staring to get frustrated and mad and asked, "what's wrong Tesoro?"

I didn't say anything back but just walked off to the room. He was just standing at the door way watching me. I open my suitcase trying to find some cloths to wear but I'll came upon where lingerie.

Than I remember who packed my suitcase.
"Damn you Emilia" I cursed.

I choose to wear this burgundy lace underwear and a satin lace top. Than again I felt hands wrap around me now with a soft face Luca staring.
"One minute you want me inside you the next your ignoring me" he said as he try's to read me.

"Yea that was 7 hours ago" I said.
"Tesoro if your mad at me for being gone for so long, I had to take care of a rat who was stealing my shit" he said well looking into my eyes.

I stared back and just said ok and walked to the living area. Like a text was to much to asked. He than came back with papers and a laptop and sat in the opposite couch from me.

"You didn't have to dress up for me Tesoro" he said with a wink.
"I wasn't really looking forward to, it was Emilia choose all my cloths" I said and he let out a chuckled.

I was now on my 10th glass of wine, we where silently just doing work for 2 hours now and haven't said anything to each other. We would share stares there and now but never say anything.

"Don't you think you drink to much" he said looking down at his laptop.
"Huh, says the one who always has a cup of whiskey in his hand"I say back.

"Oh my gosh, it's already 12"I whispered.
"Let's get you to bed" he said.
"I can get there myself" I said.

"you don't always have to be so stubborn women" he says annoyed.
"In all truth I'm never fucking you, your to much of an asshole"I said.