Epilogue

"Marco what happened to your face" she panicked.
Marco looked at her worriedly, not wanting his mom to feel sad he told her again. "Dad was making me practice."

He look at how sour his mom face change with brought a frown to his face to. "Am ok mom, am a man now." He said.

She sighed and said, "yes you are......my little man."

She march angrily into his office with her arms cross.
Luca look at how mad his wife was and wondered what he did now.
"You....you we talk about this"she hit his chest.

"What did I do now Mi bella" he asked?
"Don't mi bella me, we said we won't be training Marco until he's 13."

Luca look at his wife worriedly, it was happening again but he didn't say anything but he was sorry.

4 years ago

"Mr.Bacchetti we have wonderful news. Your wife as awakened." Luca shot from his chair in disbelief.
Victoria has been in a coma for the past 3 months with only 8 percent chance of waking but she did.

"I'll be right there"he said. He barged out of the room, excitement running through his vain two see her again.
"Woah were are you in a rush to boss" Antonio said.

"She's awake ant, she's awakes" he yelled. Antonio has been worried about his friend these past few months. He hadn't been eating or sleeping.
Just work , work and work. He was happy to hear this.

"Listen Luca I'll drive you, please don't argue" he said.

<<<🥀>>>

He arrived at the door but stop himself from opening.
His hands became to sweat as he was nervous to what he will find on the other side. Will she be the same Victoria as before? He questioned.

One thing he knew was he would always love her know matter what.
He shake his hands and opened the door to see her laying on the bed.

"Luca" she asked? Her voice sound grasp, probably from not talking or drinking water directly.
"Baby" she said and hugged her tightly.
"What happened Luca, why am I here, what's going on" she asked.

"You don't remember" he ask nervously.
"I...no"she said.

<<<🥀>>>

Luca

Its been a few year's since Mi bella woke up from the coma. We had are ups and down with her memories coming in and out.
Some nights she would wake up screaming murder and other nights she wouldn't know who I was.

But I was still grateful to have her with me, and I made a vow to each other. Always and forever, till death do us apart.

Ok ok I know the ending sucks loves, but I just had to end it. Thank you so much for those who where here from the beginning.