The bullet

I watch as the gun was pointed at Luca but he was to busy to see as he was tackling a man twice his size.
"Luca" I yelled. But that wasn't enough. He couldn't hear but I had to get to him, I had to.

I ran as fast as I could, to get to him. I couldn't lose him, the one person I could never have mix feelings for.
The one person who loved all my flaws more than I could ever have.

Luca

"We got them boss" my eyes open. It was one of the best news I've heard in 2 months. Yes, two months have already pass since he took her.
I felt excitement rushing through me in the thought of holding her again, just seeing her beautiful smile brought life back into my dreadful body.

**flash**

Victoria

I play with the hem of my dress as my mind drafts through memories. I wonder how my mom felt when she was kidnapped, when we got her back she always had a smile on her face.
But you could tell how broken she was even when she tried to hide it from us.

I stood up from the bed and walk to the barricade windows. I've been watching time fly by through these four walls well I'm stuck here.
I haven't seen him from the last time we spoke and I was grateful.

I had time to get my goals straight. Time to remember what I waited for all those years.
I lost apart of me that I could never get back, and for that he will pay.

She heard a knock on her door and she sighed. Victoria probably thought it was dinner but soon disappoint when she saw him come in.
He looked completely a mess, not his usually self she thought.

His beard has grown more and dark patches under his eyes are now clear that the day.
"You look like shit" she chuckled.

"What everything isn't going as you planned huh"she smiled.
He sighed and came closer to her which made her nervously back away but what surprise her the most was when he got on his knees begging her for his forgiveness.

"I'm sorry.... For everything" he sighed. She was speechless, she was speechless. That was the third time he begged.
The first time left a scared memory for Victoria.

It was when she found Ella was spying on her. Dmitri wasn't happy that she found out so he publicly made all his man take her in front of Victoria.
"No, it's alway the same. If your truly sorry let me go. And let me put a bullet through your head because I'll never ever love you Dmitri" she yelled.

He got up angrily and slapped her across the face .
"See now Victoria I tried, you made me do this remember that. And when I kill your brothers I'll fu*k you in front of your dad you bit*h."he yelled.

She lost concusses for a bit as she watch him start to remove his belt. But "no not again" she thought.
Victoria kicked his knees dropping him to the floor as she than took a lamp and hit him in the head.

The doors quickly open as his man had fear in their eyes. The fear wasn't from their boss getting beaten up but from what was happening.
They grab Victoria off of him, she didn't give up the fight though so one of the man hit her in the head with the back of the gun.

"Boss we're under attack, they...they found us"one said nervously.
"Fu*k" Dmitri yelled.

"Drag that bi*ch to a lock room and tell everyone to get in position." He wipe the blood of his nose.
"I'll deal with you later" he said.

The noise in the mansion become louder and louder each second. Gun shots, screams could be heard through the thin walls.
The two man drag Victorias limp body as they try to dodge the attention of men who aren't theirs.

What they didn't know was they were worried about the wrong things. She grab the gun that was on the man putting a bullet through his head.
The other one tried to pull his gun out but was to slow.

She felt her head pounding as blood casually spill from the open flesh.QEvery thing was becoming a blur but Victoria knew she had to stay strong. And so she did.

She grab guns and ammo she could find and began to do what she does best.
It only took one bullet to put all the 18 lives she took. One bullet to the head, it was something she was always good at since the age of 12.

"F*ck"she said. As now blood was pouring down her face. She almost let the slept took her,until something caught her eyes. Him

He was here, coming to save her. Keeping his promise of always protecting her.

I watch as the gun was pointed at Luca but
he was to busy to see as he was tackling a man
twice his size.
"Luca" I yelled. But that wasn't enough. He
couldn't hear but I had to get to him, I had to.

And so she ran as she had no care in the world as bullets fly past her from left to right. But she didn't care, all she wanted was to be near him again, to breath his scent. That's all she could ever ask for.

"Luca"she yelled pushing him on the floor.

Luca

"Luca" I heard. I turn my face to be tackled on the floor but was meant with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"Mi Bella" i whispered as I couldn't wait anymore. I place my lips on hers as I was dreaming. I finally had her again in my arms and I plan to never let her go.
"I miss you so much"I said.

"I miss you too" she said quietly. It took him a while to notice the blood dripping down her face or the blood that was covering his shirt.
"Damn it, I got shot" he thought but only to touch his stomach and see the blood wasn't from him.

"Sh*t sh*t, please baby don't leave me. I beg you" tears start to stream down his face but he didn't care if he look weak in front of his man.
By now most of Dmitri man where killed and the rest have given up.

"Get her to the fuc*ing hospital now" he yelled caring his beloved in his hands.

He moved her wet bloody hair from her face, "baby please don't leave me, I can't do this with out you please. I love you Victoria, do you hear I love you" he cried.
Luca has never cried after his mom died, he always had his feelings bottle up but when Victoria came into his life it all change.

He carried her in his arm, never letting her go. "If she fuc*ing dies, your all dead you hear me" he yelled to the doctors.
"Please sir we'll try our best."

Antonio stop Luca before he could attack the doctors.

"She'll be ok man, she will."

<<<{🥀}>>>

It's been hours since Luca refused to move from the seat. He needed to know if she was ok.

"Mr.Bacchetti, your fiancé...."the doctor cough.
"What.. what is .. is she ok" he yelled!

"We where able to safely remove the bullet that's was in her stomach and lucky it made no internal damage but her brain is what where worried about" the doctor sighed.

"Do to the mass swelling and previous head injuries, were afraid she might not wake up but even if she does which is a small chance, she won't..... be the same."
Luca felt his heart sting at each word the doctor said. He has never been afraid until this day.

He entered the room and was heart broken to see the state she was in. A giant tube in her mouth that's was keeping her alive, her hair almost completely shaved off, and her colorist body just laying there.
"Please me bella, remember the promise we made. The life we where going to have together, me, you, and Marco."
"Fight for us Victoria."

"Cause I can't lose you"