Sides

So the next few chapters will be flash backs and don't forget to vote!!!

5-6 years ago

"Oh come on padre, do I really have to go" I whine.
"Yes Victoria, it important for them to see us as a family" he said annoyed.
"Whatever."

"Mi hija, check if these numbers are adding up" he said.
"We have a potential alliance with the Russians if all goes well."

"Really, of course that will be great but you do know there business right" I asked.
"Yes I do and you don't have to start your whole feminist speech, where not getting into it."
"It's just morel and logic padre" I chuckled.
The Russians where known for having the largest s*x and human trafficking in the mafia business and it was always risky working with them for how large it was.

Our mafia used to be first place at trafficking but after my father was don he ban anyone from our familia from so.

I open my laptop and started doing what I do best, numbers. There number where pretty good well not just good they where freaking great. Every year they keep bring in more money than before and if we take the alliance it would benefit us to.

"What you doing out here."
"Oh...you. Just looking at some numbers for padre" I said.
"And ouch, I wanted to check up on you, you have been sitting here for 3 hours" Mateo
"Oh sh!t really" I check the time.

"Your a$s can never be on time" he chuckled.
"Oh shut up don't you and Camila got some "work" to do" I smirk.
"Don't you gotta go, bye."

I ran up the stairs and knock on my padre office door.
"It looks like it all checks out padre, everything looks amazing" I said.

"Good, that's good. Well will be going over for dinner tonight then, I want everyone there."he said.
"Really I have t-"
"Yes, you have to go to Victoria" padre said.

I hated going to those mafia dinners and balls. Those mafia men always felt in tittle to insult and disrespect women and for them to just take it.

I took a quick shower because they always threatened to drag me out of the room if I take to long.
I took out a green dress I've been dying to have somewhere to wear to. I've always felt people take the color green for granted. It's so beautiful and elegant, especially satin green.

It was a simple low cut with a slit dress that's not tight so it will flow around.

"Took you long enough for you to get your as$ down here."
" seriously I did not take that long"I rolled my eyes.
"After you princess" Ale said.

<<(🥀)>>

We arrived at this beautiful villa that they probably are renting since California isn't there Territory.
"Mr.santos, please follow me" a guard said.

We followed the guard throughout the mansion to end up back outside in the back yard.
"Santos, great to have you here with us" a man said. The Russian family Recently past down the don to the son which am assuming is him.

"Dimitri, glad to be here and it looks like you haven't burn down your fathers work yet" my father said.
"Well , i'm trying not to" he chuckled. He shake my brothers hands and than took mines and kiss the top.

"Beautiful" he said.

We all took our sits and the boys had there little conversations. I decided to just stay quit and eat my food which was pretty good by the way. I really wish Camila was here right now, she could always make a spark turn to a fire.

As the maid where serving food I noticed that they all look young with horrible short maid suits. Some of the Russian man would touch them as there serving and there hands would go up there skirts.
Of course those girls where here against their will.

"I thought this would be a respectable formal dinner but who I'm I to think so highly of you people" I said.
My father gives me a warning glare not to pursue it any father but I just rolled my eyes.

"Please excuse my daughter..."
"Yes thank you, please excuse me I'll be taking my leave , the food was lovely by the way" I said.

I felt before any of them can say there farewells or reject my leave. I did have to wait for those as$holes to finish there little meeting since we could only come with one car.
I decided to view the beautiful garden we came by.

10:58

F*cling hell it's been 2 hours since I've been in the garden. They sent a guard to watch over me, probably to make sure I wasn't sneaking around.

"Beautiful isn't it no" I turn around to meet the one and only Dimitri.
"Yes it's quite beautiful" I said as I got up.

"Where's my father and brothers" I asked?
"My father is keeping them company" he said as he move closer and closer to me.

I was backing away and said, "what are you doing."
"Your quite beautiful" he chuckled and put a strand of my hair back.
I slapped his hand away from my face but he came and grab me in my throat but I keep my head up high.

"Quite furious to, you know I offer your father full alliance in term if our family joins together" he said.
"That's amazing, which one of my brothers catch your eye" I smirk.

"You know what was interesting, he said that your marriage is your choice. I've personally never heard sh!t like that before. A women having a choice" he chuckled.

His hands was getting tighter around my neck so I head bump him and he stumbled back.
"Well I guess you've never meet a Santos, nice meeting you to as$hole" I said.

"Victoria where leaving now" Nicolas said angrily. Well I guess this hole alliance didn't go well as plan.
" Dimitri" my brother said.
"Nicolas" he said.

I Took my brothers hand and didn't even brother saying farewells.
"I'll be seeing you soon Victoria" I heard he said.

"What happened Nicolas" I asked?
"Those Russians, they where just a wast of our time" he responded.

"I need you to go over numbers of other mafias, there's a war that's going to happened and we need to pick a side either the Russians or Italians and we have never been in good relationship with either of them" he said as he opened the door.

The Russians and Italian are the two biggest mafia right now and you really don't want to start a war with any of them unless your stupid.
They both have been doing petty things to each other like crossing territories which soon can cause a war and since we are not as big as them, we need to pick a side or we will be collateral damage.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙