Forgiveness?

Victoria

It's been a few weeks since I've seen him and have been all coup up in the room all alone . To be honest, I think I needed that alone time, it gave me time to make a plan.
The cuts in my back have been healed. Some almost fading away.

I sigh and grab the remote. Since I was being a "good" girl they got me a tv. And I guessed it can me company the last few days, set my mind off things.
I know exactly what I need to do to get out of here and hell I don't like it but my family's life's is on the line.

"Can you please tell Dmirti I need to see him" I knocked.
I sigh and throw myself on the bed screaming on the pillow.

After I get out of this hell hole I'm going back to Columbia.
I got up and went to the bathroom. I look at qmyself in the mirror and I was a mess. My beautiful caramel skin is lost in paleness, my eyes are red and puffy and my cheekbones appear more sharp.

I applied a light amounts if foundation, adding color back to my face. Change in a green short sun dress.
Dude finds out I like the color green and now got a hole closet full of green clothes.

I sigh, and let my hair fall down to my back. I stare at the mirror, trying not to cry. I look like a hole different person. I sat on the bed playing with my fingers and I just wait.

Dmitri

"Take a sit" I said. I watch as her small body sat on the couch with her head down and playing with her fingers.
"I have a job for you, you'll watch over someone and report back to me everyday." Her head pop up and went back down.

"You will befriend her, attend to her needs and best of all gain her trust. And if you follow all these rules all keep you safe and no one will touch you but if you don't I'll have all my man have you and sell your organs for what you cost me."
"Is that understood" I said sternly.

"Ye...esss master" her little voice said.
"Sir"
"Yes, sir."

"Come in" I said to the knock on my door.
"Boss Ms.Victoria as been asking for you."

"Show her to a guest room" I sighed. This is the first time she's asking for me. I haven't seen her in so long, I thought it was best to gave her time and I hated every minute of it.

I hated how I hurt her. I would take it all back if I could but I'll I could do now is wait for her forgiveness.
"Come in" she said.

Her voice, so sweet yet you can hear the venom that lingers.
"I don't get the point of you knocking" she said. Looking at me, looking at me in the eyes. She hasn't done that in a well and I felt ashamed to look back.

But I couldn't help myself, she look better than before. Her hair was down and that dress. She had a beautiful short dress that showed off her golden legs.
"You look beautiful as always doll."

She didn't say nothing back, but just stared at me. She might be planning millions of ways to kill me in that little head of hers and that made me chuckled.
We'll look at you you still reading, don't forget to vote please.

"I want out..... this room" she said. I took some steps closer to her and went to touch her hair but she pull away. I didn't wanna push it so I let it go.

"You can go where ever you want in the house" I said.
She raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"You made me hate green now, the clothes I want them all gone."
"I'll have someone get you new ones by tomorrow, anything else doll?"

"No, you can leave."
I chuckled, " this is my house doll, last time I checked."

"Well this is my room last time I checked" I said.
"Glad to see your feistiness is back" he got closer and closer.

"I'm sorry on what I did doll, I promise I won't force you again" he brush my face.
"What did you do" I asked?

"Say it, what did you do."
"I hurt.... I raped you and I hope you can forgive me doll. If I have to I'll spent the rest of my life asking for your forgiveness" he went on his knees.

"What are you doing?"
"Please just gave me a chance that's all I'm asking, I can't change you. I know this now and will love you for you just one chance" he wrap his arms around my waist.

"I..I"
"You don't have to answer now doll just come to dinner with me tonight" he asked?
"Ok."

He got up from the floor with a new bright expression and kiss my cheeks and walkout. How can someone in there right mind think this was ok.
Like I see you still reading, don't forget to vote please.

Just a simple apology yea it's ok that you beat and raped me. I sigh and got on the bed, I hope this plan works or it's just plan b.