The Dark room

I want to say thank you son much for half thousand views

I want to say thank you son much for half thousand views. This just inspires me to write more and become a better writer. And PLEASE vote on the chapters you like thank thank loves.

I can't believe that fucko left me all hot and bothered just to go sleep with someone one else. All I could think and want all night was his lips on my skin. To feel him insi...

"Why the fuck I'm I sitting here thinking about some man whore"I told myself.

I was rinsing my hair out when I heard a foot step in my room and I instantly became alert. I pretended not to notice anything as I thought of how fast I can get the gun that I hide in the flower pot.

I quickly turn the water to hot and waited until who ever got in the shower. The shower wasn't your normal typical one, it had 7 heads and a space that could fit 8 people.

He got in and I move the hot water to face him and kicked him in the balls. He recovered quickly by than grabbing my hair and banging my head on the shower glass.

I got a hold of his hand and twist it than punch him on the face. You see if it was a normal size guy even buff I would have easily took him down but fuck me this guy is like what 6'1 and buff as fuck.

I than punch him and knee him on the face. I went and quickly grab my gun from the pot and shot the gun 6 times before he came right at me.

He fell on my naked body and mind you this is the most uncomfortable situation I've ever been. I push his body off of mines and walk in my bedroom to see if there was others.

As I check the room my door immediately flys open and here comes in Antonio and Dante with other man.

Antonio and Dante mind you had their heads down respectfully cause I was naked but the other fuckers keep staring at me like I was their first piece of ass they've ever since.

"Damn you'll never seen a naked women before, turn the fuck around before I put holes in your heads" I said angrily.

I go and grab my robe from my closet, when I got out Luca and the dilf where in my room with Antonio and Dante. The other men left.

"So what the hell happened here and your bleeding from your head princess" Antonio says.
" I so happened to be taking shower when this big body bitch came at me with a gun" I said out loud as touch my head.

"How the hell did he get pass security" Luca said angrily as he pulled out his phone to make a call.
"This as the be the Russians" Stefano said.

"I'll get everyone for a meeting tomorrow, Antonio and Dante will question the people at this shift" Stefano said as he was staring angrily at me. What was this guy problem.