Las Vegas Pt3

I put on a black v necked dress that exposed my side boobs beautifully with my curly hair straighten back

I put on a black v necked dress that exposed my side boobs beautifully with my curly hair straighten back. I choose to wear some Prada heels and gold earrings with no necklace.

I took my gold purse and headed down to the elevator to find Luca already waiting at the lobby. Where the hell did he even change, which goes to think he probably got another hotel room.

His gray eye scan my body down from head to toe with an expressionless face. Hey that's right you could have all this if you weren't an ass.

"Took you long enough" was all he said as we head to the car. Huh, he didn't even compliment me on my outfit but was a creep enough to keep staring at me the hole drive to the bloody restaurant.

Luca

Its now 9:15 and she still isn't down here and i was really thinking of dragging here down here.
I got ready for the the dinner at my office I have here since I would've been late if I came to change here.

I own one port in Las Vegas that brings in shipments from Italy. Than those shipments come to New York, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Russians taking some of our territory in New York as a way to embarrass me as a leader.

It's now 9:30 when she finally came down on a black dress that hang on her curves beautifully. She was the definition of perfection as she walks with her head up high.

I saw other man look at her as she walked and it infuriated me on how they think they had the right to look at what's mines. But I keep a straight face as she came toward me.

I scan her from head to toe for eyes to fall on her breast and quickly cover it up by saying, "Took you long enough."
I wanted to tell her how beautiful and sexy she looked but that was all that came out. I took her hands and held the car door open for her, cazzo if I kept staring my big friend here would have gotten bigger.