Amoria

I was in my robe deciding which dress to wear when a knock was at my door.

"Oh sweetheart, sorry I had to leave you in this man swarming place all by yourself" she said.
"Emilia, your back" I hugged.

"Yes, wait... our you going out? I thought we could've had a little girl talk" Emilia said.
"Yes, we'll Luca ask me on a date" I said as my face grew red.

"Finally, I thought he didn't have the balls to ask you out" she chuckled.

I laughed and said, "I'm supposed to be ready in 30 minutes but I can't decide what to wear" I sigh.
"Mhmm.... Let me take a look."

She walk over to the bed picking up dresses and analyzing them and than said, " I hate all these, good thing I've got something."

She ran out of the room and came back three minutes later to hold up a perfect red dress with one shoulder side that will cling on to your body. The chest was a heart shape that will push my boobs up.

"I know right, it's a designer in Paris that hasn't released it yet. I saw it and I had to get for you" she smiled.
"Oh my gosh Emilia, it's perfect" I said.

I took the and slipped it on and Emilia zipped it up. I walk over to the mirror to watch how it cling on to my body perfectly with every curve, roll and dent.

      "You look gorgeous love, I hope this dress works it's magic so little Lucas and Victorias can be playing around soon" she laughed

"Emilia" I said.

"She's right you do look beautiful" a voice said.

We turn around to find Luca leaning on the door which made me blush even more.
"Ready mi bella."

I took his hand and he lead my down the stairs with our hands cross. At the last step he push me to him and held my wrist and said, "I can't wait to take this dress off tonight Tesoro he whispered in my hear.

I felt my underwear become wet as I bet my lips.
"I can tell your already wet for me but we have to get to dinner" he chuckled.

"As*hole" I said under my breath.
"What was that" he ask with a smirk.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes. He open the passenger car door and I got in .

<<{🥀}>>

We arrived at this Italian restaurant what he supposedly said he owns and how it as the best food. He couldn't stop talking about the things he has done it he had. He would always tap the stirring wheel and nervously look at me once a while.