Boom

2 weeks

It's been two weeks since the dinner with the Russians. My father wanted to have an alliance with them since we've always been neutral with them but they ask for a marriage alliance,
To me.

I hated man like them and it would have been kill or be killed in our wedding day.
I was at in evening party with my brother Ale and Nicolas and am only there to look pretty and get close as I can so my device can steal information from their phones.

It's been going great so far and I've got to say they are fools. Some even tried to drug my drinks but I always ended up switching them.

Everything was going perfect according to our plans in till I saw a suspicious guy who keeps looking at my brothers than me so I decided to follow them.
One was talking on the phone in a different language.... f*ck Russians.

I was turning back around as I hit something hard.
"Where do you think your going princess" a man said.

I kick him in the balls and ran as fast as I could in these damn heels.
"I should of minded my damn business" I said to myself.

I then again hit something hard well looking back but didn't have the chance to react when I received a blow to the head and fell down hitting the cement hard.

Nicolas

"That's not what we f*cking agreed to Dmitri" I smack my hands on the table.
"Oh come on Santos this will be better alliance and plus you need us, we don't need you" he chuckled.

"You know what, I can even kill all of you f*ckers and take her myself and you know why because I can. So it's better to agree to my terms Santos" he said angrily.

I laughed at what he said , he thought we needed him.
"I should have known you where useless as they say you are and to think we need you, listen Dmitri your a joke. 2 months your Don and you've already got the Feds crawling up your ass. You can take this s*it of a deal and shove it up there to" I said calmly.

He than proceeds to pull his gun out at me and so does my man.
"Ok, ok, boys this was met to be a peace full meeting, how bout we have some drinks yes" his father said.

"You'll regret this Santos" he laughed.

I haven't been made Don yet but I'm counting my days so I can kill these bastards. I was pull into a conversation with his father and mines as I watched him go out the door.

If we agree to this alliance he would be dead the night of the f*cking wedding or my sister will try dying and my father loves Victoria to much to force her in a marriage.

2 weeks later

We where at this evening party trying to steal as much information as we could possibly and by that I mean Victoria. I was having conversation with a business partner when all the sudden gun shots fired and people where yelling bomb.

"Where the hell is Victoria" I yelled.
"She probably is running to let's go" ale yelled.
We ran out the door as everyone was pushing than boom.
The impact push us to the ground hitting my head on the stone floor.

"Let's find Victoria" I said. If anything happens to her we might as well come home with our heads in are arms.
I remember when we where kids and I took her favorite doll to piss her off since she kept stealing my sh!t. And what did she do , she scapes her knee with a grinder and told father I push her.

I got my as$ beat that day and if any thing where to happen to Victoria, I don't think I can live with myself since I brought her here.
I search through people and there was no sign of her, I called her phone and there was nothing.

I started to get worried and more worried when Ale came up to me and said he didn't find anything.
"F*ck" I yelled.

"Call some man over here now to search the area" I said.
I was praying to what ever was out there to protect my baby sister.

❤️❤️❤️ don't forget to vote❤️❤️❤️