The gray room

I woke up the next morning in a Beautiful blueish gray room

I woke up the next morning in a Beautiful blueish gray room. The sun was beaming in as the curtains where a little open.

I got up remembering what occurred the night before. And all that as happened in a short period of time with me getting married and moving in here.

I check my phone and it's 7 am and I also made a quick call to a Real estate agent on finding a building to buy.

I got in the shower and the water felt amazing going through my hair, falling on my back.

Every cloth that I pack where already in my closet with even more cloths I didn't have before. There where all types of dress, shoes, pants and shirts.But they weren't all really me, everything was so close off. Barely any of them show skin, they look like nun outfits like 15000 for a shirt that looks like a robe.

That asshole really brought all this and thinks he could change me. That made me furious and I wanted to show that puto who the boss bitch.

I didn't really bring much clothes since I didn't think I would stay so I put on my black suit with a nude turtleneck and a nude heels.

I would usually go for something more sexy but yet again it's better than what was in that closet. I really need to do some shopping.

I got downstairs to see many men on a table eating breakfast.
"Ah princess nice of you to join us"blonde said.
" you fell asleep for dinner last night, you look so peaceful..didn't wanna wake ya" he smirked.

"Wait...what I lock my door"I said shocked.
"You where so passed out we kept calling you and thought something was wrong so I pick lock" he says

"Oh" was all I said.
He was sitting their talking to the dilf and the quit one and didn't even notice me in-till I took a sit.

"Morning Victoria, off to somewhere" he said with no emotion.
"Yup" I said heavy on the p.
"And where is that" he ask now more tense.