Doll

Dmitri

It's been 3 months since I have my doll. Three months that's I've never touched her once.
I get a hard on every morning thinking of how it would feel to be inside her. Ivan had said he enjoys s** sometimes when it's willingly.

So I decided to keep my distance for some time and since I been busy it help me from not going to her room and pound her on sight. Sh** I don't think I've ever fell for a women as I have for her.

I even let her dirty mouth slide sometimes, sent roses, and got rid of that cunt.
I've waited and waited, a man can only wait for sometime and since I'm back at the mansion, I think it's time to claim what's mines.

Victoria

I have no idea how long I've been in this fu**ing room. The windows are bar, only certain people can come in and don't talk, they take the utensils back so no chance of a weapon.
The only thing I can do it hear when shifts change, which has a one minute 30 seconds till the next two man stand outside the room.

It's impossible to escape here so the only way out of here would be to get them to me.
I would need a phone or something but with the limited people who comes in and out is impossible.
They even check every small detail of the room to make sure everything is on check, I've honestly never been so fu** in my life before.

The sun is starting to set when a knock was at the door. Literally what's the point if your going to enter any ways.
"Miss, Mr.Volko would like you to get ready for dinner this evening. Here are some makeup and a dress, Mr. Volko also said if you don't get ready he would do it himself" she said and exit the room.

Million things are storming through my mind right.
I take a look at my dress which was my favorite color green.it was every light with a side slit and a deep neck cut.

It was beautiful but I wasn't going to even try so I put in a light fountain with a pinkish red nude lipstick.

The door than again knock after waiting on the bed.
"Miss please follow me" the maid said.

I follow her with my eyes roaming ever where. Getting every square inch I can see, looking for possible exits.

We enter in outdoor balcony which had a dinner table and candles.
"You look gorgeous my doll" he said.

I huff in annoyance at the name doll.
He turns all angry and said, " see doll I've been trying to put up with you and a man can only go so far. So I suggest you lose that attitude of yours" he said.

"Why" I ask.
"Why what" he said.
"Why this now" I said. He taps the table and people come running along bring food to the table.

"I've been busy, you can say" he said.
"Why miss me already doll" he chuckled.

"What is the game here" I said.
"Nothing really if that's what your into we can play little games" he said.

The food smell different but it looked good. I played with the fork a little and took a bit and it was delicious.
"I knew you would like it."

"So Doll, tell me about yourself. Papers can only say much" Dmitri said.
"What would you like to know, you already know what type of food I like, books, shows, movies, and color."

"That's is true, I was quit interest that night at dinner."
"What would you like to know Doll" he asked?

"Mhmm let's see, where is the front door located, what do you plan to go do again after this, oh and where do you keep guns."

He stalks towards me and I removed the heels at my feet under the table. He lifts me up and put me on and goes between my legs.
"One the front door in downstairs to your left than toward, two gun rooms are at the basement but you'll need a keycard, and three I plan to do this."

His lips crash mines forcing for entrance, his hands slide up to my thighs touching the hem of my underwear as his other one pulls me to him.

I try to push him away put nothing was helping so I decided to kiss him back and he lets me lose slowly.
I lock my legs with his waist and then slowly reach for the knife and stab him in the chest.

He yells in pain as I remove it and stab him two more times with blood gushing out staining his suit. He falls to the floor which I presume he's dead but hey you always have to make sure.
I grab the the fork since the knife was still in his chest as I was about stab him in the face I was pulled off.

I got slap in the face which cause me to slip on the blood. I still had the fork what was in my hand so I decided two stab him in the foot with it.
"You f*cking puttana" he screamed.
"Drag her ass to the ceils" the guy said.

"Oh she f*ck up bad" one of the big guy said.
"She f*ck him up to" they chuckled.

"It's a shame a pretty girl like her is gonna be dead" one said.
"At least they might let us f*ck her."

Heyyyy loves!!!!!! Thank you so much for 4k reads. Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙