Past is the past

Luca

"You have a kid?"

I was shock on what I just read, what he did to her. All I can ever think about as of now is holes all in his body.
"Luca" her soft voice said.

"Why would you think I'll be mad"she asked?
She sighed, "I'm ok Luca, I'm moving past things. Please I hope you don't see me differently."

Tears were starting to fall from her beautiful eyes, I almost forgot I didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry terso, I'm sorry" I hugged her.

"Please don't cry, I can never see you differently Mi bella" I kiss her forehead.

We stayed there for a while, holding each other.

(A/N ok so I know these few chapters sound stupid as hell but loves this is so hard, I'm dry on ideas and I wanted to get this book done as soon as possibly. So please don't get mad)

"I love you Mi bella, always and forever" I said.
"I love you too."

"So you have a kid uh."
" yea, he's 4 actually. I found out about him 2 years ago but since things are every dangerous right now I sent him away but that f*cker found were he was so I had to get him out."

"We're is he now" she asked.
"He's in Italy right now but as soon as this is over I'll love for you to meet him bella."

"Wait, you still want to go through the wedding, after everything."
"Nothing can change my mind about you Victoria and I wish I meet you before all that too protect you."

"Here I have something for you" I said. I went to my vest and pulled it out. My mothers ring.

It's full of so many tainted memories but I hope me and Victoria can change that for the better.
"Victoria Santos, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me."

"Yes,yes"she yelled. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and held her tight.

Victoria

The ring was beautiful and what made it more beautiful is how it looked on my hands.
"Morning Emilia" I smiled.

"Morning dear.... Oh look how your glowing. I figure everything is well."
"Yes, all is well."

I took a sit on the stool, typing away on my computer well making transactions on my phone. And yes when you a computer nerd, double tasking becomes a habit to you.

"Oh my....... Is that, her ring" she held her hands to her heart.
"Oh, yea."

Emilia came and gave me a motherly hug that I haven't received in a while and said, "I'm glad you to will be in a happy relationship."

"Thank you" I smiled.
"So, the engagement party is today."

"What, oh my I completely forgot. It's it's today" I sighed.
"Don't worry honey, I have just the dress for you."

I smiled and thank her. I honestly do know what i would do without her. I'm in and out on meeting all day.

<<<{🥀}>>>

I brush the powder across my cheek bring color to my golden skin. I have a olive under tone so blush is a must, I look at myself in the mirror.

I was gorgeous but how can something so beautiful in the outside be so damage on the outside. It beats me.

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if it was normal. A normal job, normal family, normal boyfriend, just everything normal.
I see your still reading, please don't forget to vote.

But it hurts to think I wouldn't know the people I now love today.
"You look beautiful as always."

I smiled, no one would never have to tell me who that voice belongs to.
"You don't look so bad yourself" I smiled.

"Oh really because with all honesty I think I would look better if I was a women."

I laughed, "yea I think that to."
"I didn't mean it that why" he rolled his eyes and pulled me to a soft kiss.

"You look beautiful" he said.
"You said that already" I chuckled.

He pulled me back into the kiss but this time I felt his tongue go down my throat, his hand grabbing a hand full of my ass.
"Luca, we can't be late."

He sighed, "this is to be continued."

<<<{🥀}>>>

I smiled, literally smiled and greeted people for the pass 2 hours. I had not common interest with these decaying men.
My family couldn't come since they got attacked the other night and luckily no one was hurt.

"Future Mrs.Bacchetti, I mean Mrs.Santos Bacchetti. May I have this dance."
"Yes you may" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

His hands were place on my hips reaching further down every second.
"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes Mi bella."

"Nothing of great importance to me" I smirk.
"I think what I love about you the most is those slick comments of yours."

"What can I say, I'm a women of many words."

We stop dancing and he took a glass cup to make a toast.
"Thank you, lady's and gentleman's, families and friends for coming here today and celebrating me and my future wife to be."

"Can we go home now" I whined.
"I'm sorry Mi bella something have come up, I must go. You can take the driver home."

"Luca you know I don't like you keeping me in the dark."
"I know I promise I'll explain everything but I have to go. He kiss my forehead and walk away.

I sighed, this dress is killing me and all I wanted to do is go home and have a hot bath.

"Thank you Lotanzo" I smiled.
"Where are we going ma'am."
"Home please" I said.

I watch as trees pass by in the passenger seat. Everything was dark but some how peaceful .
I smiled, smiled at the life I have ahead of me.

The life me and Luca will share and now we have someone else coming in our life. And I couldn't wish for anything better to be apart in his and Lucas life.
"Ma'am I think we're being followed, I'm going to call for back up."

"What" I got snap back into reality.
He called the phone for back but had no chance to utterly a word at the car flips over.

Everything was happening so fast yet so slow. Pieces of glass fly near my face as if the hole world was spinning. And if your reading this far, please don't forget to vote.

Blood was floating in the air as everything started spinning faster and faster than it all stop.

And everything went dark.