"Not into you"

It's been how ever many days I've been here. I honestly think they forgot about me, no one has come in or out. Not even for food and that's all I can think about. At least I killed him, I hope that I did.

Death doesn't really matter to me much so why not stab him to death when I got the chance.

It's cold and quiet down here, you hear everything. All I'm glad there's no rats but there's flys every where and it's probably from a rotting body.

Ivan

"Drag her ass to the cell" I yelled. That puttana fu*king stab me. Dmitri stupid ass is on the floor bleeding out.
I put pressure on where he was bleeding out and yelled, "where's the fu**ing doctor.

Soon after that, they took him to the little clinic we have on the property.
"If he dies, all you f*ckers die".

He should of keep the puttana tied to a bed and let it be.
"Women, they can never know there place" I said to myself.

3 days later

Dmitri woke up on the second day it happened and he looks like hell, his ass almost died and he still wants no one to touch or see her.

I didn't need stitches for my feet but it stills hurts.

"You look like sh*t" I chuckled.
"Same to your limping ass" he fired back. Me and Dmitri have been friends ever since we where young, sh*t we where born in the some fu**ing day and time.

Where really like brothers, "So what are you going to do about her" I ask. He tense up, never once has he been shot or stab. That's how good he was but now all the sudden a puttana almost stab him to death.
"Come on man, where like brothers so I'm going to be straight with it" I said.

"If you don't make an example out of her, others will have balls to try." I reasoned.
"I know don't worry about it but if anyone as so much touch a hair I'll kill them" he said.

I chuckled. Dimitri is every possessive of what is his even when we where kids, you do not touch what belongs to him.
"What the f*ck are you doing" I said as I watch him getting up.

"You lose to much blood and there's three holes in your chest, for fu*k sakes. F*ck her already and get it over with"I said.
He chuckled and said, "I'm fine and I planned on doing a lot more."

I head to my house that's a part of the land. I need a break from all this sh*t.
"Mr.Sokolov dinner is ready" the shy maid I got over a year ago said.

"I had dinner already I'll be skipping, where is Adrik" I ask.
"He's in the play room Mr.Sokolov" she said with her head bowed down.

I head up to see what my brother was up to. I'm the oldest of course and he was born 3 years after me. We don't share the same mother but that doesn't make a difference between us, where blood at the end of the day.

"Adrik , what have you been up to" I sit on the couch.
"Nothing really , how's Dmitri" he ask.

"The f*cker is already walking" I said.
"Of course he is, man's a beast. As so I have a gift for you dear brother" he smirk.

He yanks a girl whose in a white lingerie and crying her balls out.
"Since it was my fault your other kitten died, I brought you a new one. Short, skinny thick, curly hair, and brown skin. Just like you like them."

I had a favorite one that I've had over 8 months. I gotta say she still stays in my mind but my dear brother here came home one day drunk, f*ck her. The dumb little puttana decided to fight him but he strangled her.
They just sadly never know their place. I would have deal with my brother when I came back but she decided to take his gun and almost shot him.

"And I promise I won't touch this one" he chuckled. She was truly stunning, beautiful pair of golden brown legs. She had the face of a little girl but the body of a women.
"How old is she" I asked.

"How old are you sweetheart" my brother asked. She didn't answer as she was still crying, it's sad to see a pretty face crying but it's her fault.

My brother slapped her and than said, "I asked you a question love." Adrik had alway have a short temper and that's what made him a great killer.

He had patience but not with women. "Gosh Adrik your scaring the poor thing" I chuckled.
I went to her and pulled her up , "How old are you kitten" I wiped her eyes.

She keep her head down and said, " I just just turn 18."
"Well I'll leave you two to have fun, I'll be at the strip brother" he shouts and leaves the room.

I'm 29 this year and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. No kids, no wife, no nothing.
My father has been bugging me on marrying, even threatening on picking one out for me.

I grab her in bridal style and went to my room and layed her down. "Please I beg you don't" she plead.
"I promise I won't touch you today kitten, get some sleep" I kiss her forehead.
The plans I have for you kitten.

There was something about her that lit inside of me, she was beautiful but yet so innocent. I wanted to be the only one who ruins her.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.

Hiii loves, This is a short chapter but I was writing it in class. Please tell me if you want more of their story.💙💙💙

.

Dangerously Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें