The hit

Victoria

Victoria

I woke up the next morning with an raging headache from last night. I really don't know what made me think to even drink so much, like I'm 5'4 154 pounds.

I got up and grab my phone which is ringing. "Yes mark" I said
"Listen V I got the properties you wanted but since I'm a lawyer in California, I can't really do anything. So the raid for one of them is happening today by Marco smith."

"Ok thank you"I said and hang up. This what I've been waiting for all week. I went to get up and take a quick warm shower. I washed my hair and it goes back to its natural wavy curls.

I wore a black turtleneck shirt with black leather pants and cargo boots. I went to open my suit case that's full of guns and knifes. Those idiots really thought it was clothes in there.

I grab a duffel bag and put my lucky Barret m82 with a hand gun and a couple of knifes. I slick my hair back like a military bun and but a long white coat on.

I got into my bulletproof r8 and got a message from mark.

Mark: 2 wheeler road, at 3 pm

I broke the the phone before driving off the the location. This is one of there laundering station and drug packaging in the city. No one has even gotten one of there location because of their Russian tech.

But me I'm also a tech and computer wize and it did take longer to find

<<{🥀}>>

I arrived at this work storage and park my car outside in a corner. I was already connected to their Devices and by that I mean cameras, computer and phones. I shut the cameras with my computer in my car and took my signal tracker.

What ever device comes in close range of me I'll be able to see it.

I got out of the car and climb a building that's a few blocks from their location. I got my setup ready and waited for the bust to happened.

Soon after 15 minutes FBI cars came and surrounded the building with man with guns now entering. I waited intill they got everyone out of the building outside and on their knees.

I all so spotted some of his most trusted man in there and I knew this was my chance to make the hit.

I took a shot at all the guys who where lined up while the cops where taking cover and looking at their surroundings. I quickly packed up and jump midway off the building on top of my car and drove off.

"Now this should make him come out" I said to myself.

<<{🥀}>>

I arrived at my hotel when I got a text from my other phone.

Nic: Victoria we need you to come to the location I'm about to sent you and get over here now.

Well that didn't take long for than to realize it was me. Oh well that's there fault they keep me out of the blue.

I arrived at a front gate that has multiple roads that leads to different places. I took the road the went to the right and drove straight for more than 20 minutes.

I arrived at this big mansion, way bigger than ours in fact. I speed to the house and drift so I can park in front of the house. There where man in the front So I thought I would gave them a show.

I got out the car and held my head up right and walked up the stair to the door.
"Ms.Victoria please follow me to the office" a man in a suit said.

I nod and follow him up the stairs in this grande mansion with gold strides. We arrived at a door in the second floor and the man knock.

Omg you made it, don't forget to vote please.

He opens the door and I see my brother Nic, Luca and those other guys from the ball.
"You wanted to see me" I asked?
"Victoria I'm going to ask this once, where you the one who made the hit on Dmitri" he asked.

"Yup and what about it" I asked
"Victoria you knew some of there locations and didn't tell us shit" he said angrily.
"Where really not going to this are we, you guys left me out of the blue for five years and you expect me to tell you shit" I said bitterly.

He stared at me for a moment than asked, "do you have any other locations."
"Yea, I got three more here in New York"

"Where's Mateo and seb" I asked
"They're back in California" he said quickly.
Wait why would they leave.

"Anyways you might want to move your headquarters to New York and I'll sent you more money to launder this time..... where going big."he said

I'm not really involved with anything because they keep me out of the blue when it happened. So what did I do, I created a System that helps people like us clean money and protect us from the feds. And man did I make a Fortune out of it.

"Ok and what do you mean I should move my Business to New York" I asked worried
He got up and walked to the door beforehand saying, " she's your problem now, good luck."

Wait what!!!! They really just dubbed me here. So that's what those putos where keeping from me. I turn around to see Luca who was having a conversation with us man turn and look at me.

"I have some business to attend but Antonio will lead you to your room" he said with a straight tone and no emotion.

My room, yup they really did dubbed me.

"Hello, dude I think you broke her" blonde said.
"What..oh..yea?"
"I said all show you to your room princess."

"My room? Listen blonde I don't know what your talking about but ima dip" I said.

As soon as I turn around blonde goes to pick me up and hang me over him.
"Dude let me go what the fuck" I yelled
"Sorry Bella but orders are orders" he said with a smiled

I was in shock in all that was happening that I just stayed there in-till I felt I hit the bed. "Soooo my name is Antonio not blonde" he said.

"Ok blonde" I said as I looked at all my stuff that was already there.

He says bye and see you at dinner and I just nod. Like I knew I was marrying the guy but I didn't know I had to move in with him. I sigh as I just went and locked the door and passed out.

Antonio

Thank you so much for the reading

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙

Words counted ~ 1133