Las Vegas pt1

We arrived at a big white private jet with a man standing outside

We arrived at a big white private jet with a man standing outside. Only me and Luca will be going and with no back up. I was a little skeptical but I guess I got some trust on him.

The driver took our luggage in the plane and I decided to help the poor guy who had to carry all of them.
"Oh no please miss, I got them" the driver said.
"No worries love"I said with a smile

The puto was already in the plane as I was helping the man.
"Thank you miss, enjoy the flight"he said as I smiled and waved off.

"You know he gets paid to do this" puto said.
"Yes, I know but it didn't mean you can't help"I said.

Soon after a blonde flight attendant came out to come our Direction.
"Good morning Mr.Berlusconi" she said. Than she look at me eyeing me down with a nasty glare than says, "Morning to you miss."

I rolled my eyes at her little stunts.

"Morning Giorgio, how's your father" Luca said.
"He's fine all thanks to you" she said
"Where about to fly off please fasten your seat belts" she says and has she turn she gave me a nasty glare.

Se la persona mas grande y no dejes que una puta llegue a ti. I said to myself.
"What"Luca asked?
"You know, you do that a lot. Talking to yourself" he said staring at me.

"You know you stare to much"I said back and he chuckled.
"Maybe because when a man sees something Beautiful it's hard to take there eyes off Tesoro."

I started to blush so I turn away intil the puta came back and put a whiskey on the table well shoving her hoods in front of Luca.
"Anything else you would like me to do.....or get Mr.Berlusconi"she said seductively.

"No but I think my fiancé would like something, would you Tesoro" he said. The biggest smirk form on my face m, like ha take that bitch.
"Yes actually, a tequila would be fine. Oh and get the hole bottle would you"I said.

"Yes miss."
"A hole bottle" Luca asked?
"What, I'm not gonna let her spit in my drink"I rolled my eyes.
"You know jealousy makes you look cute Tesoro" he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and the puta came back with the drink and I decided to be a bitch today. She put the tequila and a glass cup on the table and as she was about to walk out I said, "Oh and love mind putting the tequila in the cup" I ask batting my lashes.

"Yes mis..." I cut her off before she finished.
"Ms. Santos love" I said now sipping my tequila. She nod and left to the back.

I was texting on my phone til I he said, "You should get some sleep Tesoro, you where up all night" he said well more like demand. I was pretty exhausted and as soon the plane lands we meet with a potential client so I nod.