Gray eyes

We walked through the ballroom with all eyes on us and his hand on my waist. "Why are they staring at you like that...shits creepy"I said.
"I don't think they staring at me Tesoro....I think it's you who amaze them" he smiled.
"Oh"
We glide through the ballroom as where the only ones dancing now and of course other people are just staring. I hated when people stared, believe it or not it made me insecure as hell.

"You don't have nothing to worry about anything Tesoro, you look beautiful" he said as if he can read my mind. But me who always has to be a bold bitch goes and say, "I know."
" usually when someone get a compliment they say thank you." He took my hand and spin me before I can say something back. His hand went up my legs and well shit I've been caught.

     "You know there was a no weapons rule here" he smirked

"Well I know but I'm a safety girl, it didn't feel right not to bring any to defend myself."

"You know I like that about you, little miss rule breaker but I guess something are gonna have to change when you become mines Tesoro"he said.

I know he fucking lying, did he really just say that. I step on his foot multiple times as we dance before saying, "I belong to no one but myself puto."

The song ended and I walk back fuming to the table. Like who does he think he is to disrespect me like that. That handsome sexy gray eye bastard better watch his back cause I'll make his life a living hell!!!

<<{🥀}>>

We got back to the hotel and boy I have to say my feet's are killing me, damn these heels.
I went to remove my dress and makeup before a knock was at my door.

I open the the door to find the most
Psycho bitch at my door step. "Camila"I screamed!!!
"Victoria love" she yelled!!!!
"Oh how I miss you come in come" I said excitingly pulling her in the room.
"I thought the mission was gonna end next week bitch but your here"I screamed!
"Well yes but I got it done early than expected" she bragged.

Camila has always been my best friend since the 3rd grade when padre took her in. Where like sister inseparable and nothing can ever break us. We even went to assassin high school together in England for crying out loud.

"To celebrate me being here where going out clubbing" she says.
"Camila I don't think where allowed to leave the building ."
"When did you become miss follow the rules plus those putos already left to the club except dad who went in a "date"" she said sarcastically.

Really those assholes told me to stay in when the go and party, think fuck not.
"Alright than let's get ready bitch" I say.