HER

I know, I know that you guys hate me. I was in bed rest since my Covid was reacting horrible with my body.

This is your sign to get the vaccine.

I woke to find hands wrap around my waist with legs twisted with mines. I look back to see a sleeping Luca next to me.

He look so peaceful when sleeping as if he hadn't have a single problem to worry about.
I tried to remove his big hands off me to get off the bed but that backfired as he pulled me closer to him.

"Wow, so you use me than leave me" he said dramatically well his hand touching his chest.
"Your awake" I responded.

"I've been awake for awhile" he caressed my face.
"You know your a creep right, with that whole staring thing."

"I can't help to look away from something so perfect"he said.

I got up to a sitting position and said, "I'm far from perfect Luca."

His hands slide to my waist pushing me to settle him.
"Your perfect for me in every way mi bella."

Our lips collide together with me tugging on his hair and his hands roaming my body.
I lift my body up so he can enter me.

"Fuck mi bella you feel so goo.." he was cut off as the door opens and comes in the blonde.

"Boss we have a pro... oh shit" he turn around around.

"Get out" Luca yelled. As Antonio was leaving there came Dante who came in and saw the scene in front of him but he just stood there with a surprise expression.

Antonio pulled Dante hands to the door and yelled out, "you can continue now."

I felt my face was red hot with embarrassment and Luca looked at me and burst out laughing.
I hit his arm and said, "it's not funny."

"Your so cute when your embarrassed" he said.
"Your cute when your laughing, always looking serious all the time" I said as I got to get my cloth.

"Oh really, is that so. You better not tell anyone or I guess I would have to punish you." He said as his hands are around me.

"Your punishment aren't to bad, I meant even enjoy them" I bit my lips.

"Victoria" he warned.
"You probably should go, it seem really important" I laughed.

As I turn he grab my hand and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Go to dinner with me tonight" he said.

"Oh, is Luca Bacchetti finally asking" I smiled.
"Well there is only one option but I thought it would set up a better mood if I asked" he said as his lip travel down my neck.

"You really should get going Mr.Bacchetti" I moaned.
I speed walk to the bathroom so he couldn't get me again.

I look at myself in the mirror to see my whole body assassinated with his marks.
"That asshole..he... he did it on purpose" I told myself.

<<(🥀)>>

I wore some cozy sweats and a long sleeve crop shirt after I took a shower.
I tried my best to cover up all the love marks that invade my neck with some foundation.

I grab my laptop and some papers deciding to skip breakfast today and headed to the kitchen and got some coffee. I put some liquor in the coffee to head to the outside patio but bump in to Dante.

"Shit my bad" I said.
"It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going" he chuckled.

"Sooo... you look like you had a fun night" he said.

I felt my cheeks warming up as Dante burst out laughing.
"It's not funny" I hit his chest than ran off to the patio.

<<{ 🥀}>>

Luca

"Go to dinner with me tonight" I said.
"Oh, is Luca Bacchetti finally asking" she smirk.

"Well, there's only one option but I thought it would set up a better mood if I asked" I said as my lips travel down her neck.

She runs off to the bathroom so I can't get her well I just stare at my hard friend who really wanted her friend right now.

I sigh and throw on some sweat and a t to see what was so important that they had to cock block me.

I head to the meeting room where I noticed my men talking among themselves and nod when I made my appearance.
"Boss" they nod.

"We have received a mail from the Russians and I think you should take a look" Dante said.

I took the box that had a terrible smell from it and open to see the head of Alvaro.

"Fuck" I said.
"I never like that fucker but this is a hit made in our family" I said.

"I agree" Antonio said as he touch my back.

"I can set up a meeting with tonight Pedro" Dante said.
"No, it's fine I already said I would take Victoria out tonight" I said as I take a sit.

"Really" Dante asked surprises?
"You see I told you it would workout" Antonio said as he took the box.

"Alright you two can get the fuck out now" I chuckled as I poured my whiskey in my glass.

I wanted thing to be good between Victoria and me. Not like the relationship my mother and father had.
She was broken but she always had a smile when she was with us. She over all became a good actor, a smile. A smile after all the beatings and rapes.

When I was finally 20 she couldn't do it anymore. She left a note saying she was only living for us, to see us grow but now she couldn't keep the acting.

She slit her wrist on my 21 birthday and left a note on how much she love me. It was always my worst fear becoming like him or even hurt the only person your suppose to love and protect.

That's all I ever want to do from the first time I lay eyes on Her, love and protect. That all my mother have ever ask me in that letter, to never cause any type of harm to the one I'll soon be calling my wife.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙