Tears of betrayal

Warning, it might make some of you uncomfortable with the topic of abuse and SA. Please skip to the next chapter.

I heard someone walking in to the cell I was in and what I saw left me Beyond words.
Him walking like nothing ever happened with a slick smile on his face.

"No no I'm seeing things your dead. Yes right your dead. I'm just dehydrated."I told myself.
"Oh I can reassure doll, I'm alive" he chuckled.

I snap my head and took a look at him. He was trying to hide the fact he was in a lot of pain but I saw right threw the bull.
"Looks like I got you good than buts it's ashamed you ain't dead" I said.

"I always knew you'll be a little fire cracker but trust me doll, I didn't really want to do this" he said.
"But I have to keep an image up."

He grab me by my hair dragging me to lay my stomach on a table and ripping the back of my dress.
My hands where cuff to the front so the position was hurting.

He cuffed my legs to the the feet of the table but my hands on a pole.
"Don't worry doll I'll try not to leave many marks"he chuckled.

I felt the Whip lash on my back leaving me to flinch.
It hurt. It hurts so much but I didn't scream, I couldn't. I wasn't about to let him here my screams to gave his sick mind pleasure.

"Why" whip "aren't" whip "you screaming" whip. That was the 15th whip. I felt when every inch was drag down my skin leaving deep cuts that are leaking blood.

I don't think I've ever been in so much pain before but I wasn't going to cry well that didn't happen because my own tears betray me.
Tears where flooding and falling down my face but no I wasn't going to plead to stop this or beg.

I would rather die. Than to be at his mercy.

"Fu*k doll , I don't want to hurt you, why can't you see that"he yell.
That was the 21 whip and my back was dripping blood the table but it felt numb.

"You know what doll how but this, tell me how sorry you are and I'll forgave you" he said.
"F*ck you" I said. He got angry, really really angry and the next thing I knew was I heard his pants drop.

It didn't surprise me I knew it was coming, this is what happens to every women in the mafia. It's like a curse really, it gonna happen to me and it happened to my mom.

But I wasn't going to beg for something he was going to do anyways. Tears where falling down my face as I felt he was at my entrance.

"You know doll, I really didn't plan for it to be like this but you cause it and I just can't wait anymore" he entered me.

My nails press deep on my Pam marking it deep. It wasn't gentle or soft but rough as his moans feel the room, there wasn't pleasure in any of it for me and it hurts how he force himself in and out.

"F*ck doll you feel so tight and good" he moan.
It might of felt good for him but it only hurt for me, I wasn't turn on my any of this of course.

His pace was beginning to be faster as i than felt he released inside of me.
"I should have done this early doll maybe than you would have been a little good girl"he chuckled.

I didn't say anything, I felt my head was heavy and everything hurts to say anything but only tears where falling down my face.
"Oh and I forgot to tell you doll, your funeral was lovely" he said as I felt him at my entrance again.
Gripping my hips to help with his pace.

My eyes where wide open in shook, funeral?
It all made since now on how they didn't find me, they thought I was dead.

I couldn't think anyone has I felt my eyes slowly close when his moans became louder.

Nicolas

We've lost her, our precious baby sister. She was gone and I couldn't believe. Her soft smile would make anyones heart melt and as for her laugh it lit up the hole room.
She was a beautiful in her own and every way. I remember when she was first born I would refuse to leave her side.

I felt like I was her little body guard and would protect her always and forever. Boy have I fail, I fail her, our mother, and our father.

I promise her when she was five I'll never let anything ever harm her but now she's gone.
Her body was all burn up along the silver that was melted to her skin.

We had a close casket , that day was the last that any of us could see her beautiful smile.
My father as been quit every since, keeping everything to himself. He lose his wife and daughter so of course he would be down.

It made me angry and all I could think of is killing the one who did this.
The Russians have agreed to work with us on finding who pulled this off since one of the top family dead their to.

I head down to my study where he was waiting for me, "Dmirti" I said.
"Nicolas" we shake hands.

"I'm sorry to hear about your sister, really truly" Dmirti said.
"Yes, thank you. Sorry for the lost of one family to, I know it must be hard to find a new stable family for east side."I said.

"Yes, it truly is. That's why I think it's important for our family to come together" he said.
"I've heard you where stab down in your own house" I said.

"Yes, and I had my time getting my little revenge per say" he chuckled.

Thank you for reaching loves!!!! I hope I get y'all votes💙💙💙💙